Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

can any one send me main object of Travels & Tour Co.

Pages : 1

Practing Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 09 January 2010 at 00:08 Report Abuse

Hi, 

can any one send me main object of Travels & Tour Co.?

Ca Subhash Singh

casubhash.singh @ gmail.com

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Aman Jain
Company Secretary in Practice

[ Scorecard : 165]
Posted On 09 January 2010 at 13:21

Dear Subhash,

plz find attachment herewith.

Attached File : 20 main object tour and travels.doc downloaded 490 times

Total thanks : 1 times

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 104068]
Posted On 09 January 2010 at 15:50

Travelling agency

To promote, represent, organize, undertake, establish, conduct, handle, arrange, manage, own, operate, participate, facilitate, sponsor, encourage & provide the business as package tour operators for religious, educational & picnic purposes; daily passenger service operators, conducted tour operators; travelling agent for booking and reserving accommodations, seats, berths, compartments, coupes, complete bogies on railways, motor ships, motor boats, airplanes, steamships, motor bus and omnibuses; vehicle booking agent, hotel booking agents; authorised railway ticket booking agent, ship booking agent, authorised airlines ticket booking agent, representatives of other travelling agencies, courier service agents, correspondents, parcel & postage booking agents, telephone booth operators to provide necessary services for passport & visa; to handle conferences and meetings; to handle inward foreign tourist activities in India and abroad; to provide for guides, safe deposits & baggage transport; to act as an agent of bankers and to arrange travelers' cheques, coupon drafts and other modes of foreign exchange on their behalf; to publish magazines, bulletins & other literatures for tourism; export & import agent and to own, engage, hire, let on hire, contract or arrange buses, coaches, bogies, charter flights, helicopters, motor launchers, boats, taxies, rickshaws, tangas, baggies and other vehicles for tourists & passengers and to provide such facilities for national & international tourists as may be incidental or necessary for the accomplishment of above objects.

Total thanks : 1 times

CA.ANSHUL AGARWAL
PRACTISING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 25 October 2011 at 23:11

can any one send me the main objects of a tour and travel company which provides the services of foreign tours to sports people only.taking all charges including visa charges

There are 3 Replies to this message

Related Files