Campus Placement -- Please please help me !!

CA Abhishek Kapuria (Chartered Accountant) (105 Points)

28 July 2010  

Hi All

I have just become C.A in july,2010.My articleship ended in Feb,2010 and my GMCS Classes will get over on 12th August,2010.

I am clueless about ICAI Placement.I wanted to know if i can skip Sept Placement and sit in Feb-March placement  ???

For getting registered in Sept,registration have started and will last till August 3rd..I called ICAI helpline number for placement but as expected from ICAI People,they talk so so so so so rudely to me.I mean i gave my entire energy in becoming C.A and when i see my own insitute people treating me like street dog,it gives you sick feeling..

That guy told me that i cannot skip Sept Placement and if i miss it,i would not be allowed to sit in future placements.He quoted "Tum Budhape mein nahi baith sakte placement mein " you can imagine how enouraging these peoples are..

Please let me know whether what this guy told me is correct ? Whether i can skip Sept placement and sit in Feb placement..???

Please reply ASAP as time is running out and i am cluless.I dont have any seniors to ask and all i have is you to whom i can ask...

Please help and guide me about this..Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..I am very very nervous

Abhishek