close x

Calculation of Net profit U/s 198, 349,350 of Companies Act

Can nybody please provide me the formula for Calculation of Net Profit under Section 198, 349, 350 of the Companies Act, 1956.

Also i need to calculate the commission payable to the Non- Excutive Directors

Priyanka

Originally posted by :Priyanka
" Can nybody please provide me the formula for Calculation of Net Profit under Section 198, 349, 350 of the Companies Act, 1956.
Also i need to calculate the commission payable to the Non- Excutive Directors

Priyanka
"

Company Secretary

Hello friends

Can anypone pl provide me the statement of items to be deducted and  added for calculating profit under Section 349 of Companies Act. Pl treat it as very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Preety

Please see the attached file. i typed it so check for spell mistakes and u can use it as it is...IT IS IN EXCEL

Attached File : 41 sec 349.xls downloaded 7903 times

Please see the attached file

Attached File : 7 computation of managerial remuneration.xls downloaded 6800 times

Hey!

One specific query.

For the purpose of computing the Net Profit as provided for u/s 349, should I reverse the exchange fluctuation loss/gain, considering that the Net Profit as per the P & L given, is arrived after considering the exchange fluctuation loss/gain?

Management Trainee

can anyone tell me that which F.Y.'s (current year or last F.Y. ) net profit be taken u/s 198, 349 & 350 for payment of  Managerial remmuneration in F.Y. 2011-2012 ? Its Urgent...

Practising Company Secretary

you need to calculate for the preceding year i.e. for 2010-11

Can anypone pl provide me the Calculater of CSR Laibility as per Companies Act. Pl treat it as very urgent.

Thanks in advance

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :