Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA vs ICWAI vs CS

Page no : 5

K.K.K. (Professional) (131 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

Replied 31 December 2011

Please SHRI SHRI RAJ KUMAR GUPTA JI, DONT pollute a educational platform of students like me.

Better you go to ICWAI headqurter and discuss your frustration with them face to face. (If you have courage).

Once inform of you activities to ICAI also, even ICAI will not endorse your views and will through you out with all respect you deserve.

1 Like

Replied 31 December 2011

Replied 31 December 2011

Replied 31 December 2011

CMA Ravi Sankar Vipparla (CMA) (62 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

If we continue the discussion on.

CMA US doesn't do audit

CPA US has audit rights

CIMA UK has no audit

IF ICWAI becomes ICMAI - Cost audit should be given to CA and ICWAI should be moved away from MCA

Then, the supporters of above argument can do some thing to ..

1.Cancel MRA between CIMA and CPA

2.Cancel papers exemption between ICAI and CIMA

3.Because AICPA has MoU with CIMA , ICAI shouldn't have any dream on having any link with CPA or CIMA

4.If CIMA and CMA have different structure , why India should have?

5.In UK there are several auditing bodies, the supporters of arbove argument are thinking about having riplica of above countries, then we have to have multiple auditing bodies.

1 Like

Replied 31 December 2011

Replied 31 December 2011

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta
Chandra nath,
your problem is that you never know the fact ,please search around the world which accounting qualfication is most recognised by IFAC.
Simply answer this?
I do not need IIM oo any things, you need  all that , even if you two qualification , you are not able to have bread and butter, it is your personal failure , not ICSI or ICWAI or ICAI.
Half knowldge and passing exam by chance can not ensure good carrer. It is only good knowledge , determination and hard working leads to success and bread and butter.
Please do that, you passed cs and CWA , it will not gaurantee ready made polaw, Kheer Cream. 

I think you are inflected by insanity, Who told you I am not earning bread and butter . You are inherant propensity to do personal attack. It is not the place to show off. By the way I am presently heading a company having turnover of 100 crores . Under my subbordinate CA also. So if you are man of means pl. give you other wise I will treat you ,,, nothing a mare talkative person. You are using bullies , persoal attack. have you passed CA even any graduate course . I do not think so. If you answer anythng of my scrap with out giving your full address I will treate you a shameless fellows even all ca will be in a shame to desrcribe you as their companion. I am not on fear phycosis ,  confused etc as you describe if you have some shame left on any means descibre your wheare about then I wil show you who am I ?.  

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

Dear all, I am leaving CAclab. I do not want to share any thing such types person who using a undefined vail to express himself . So I think you all ignore him he is a bees in the soup. so do not answer any thing with his comments. Leave him in his insanity.

regards

Chandranath Banerjee

Pralay Chakraborty (Service) (482 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

@ Banarjee Da : dnt waste ur time sir...... arguing with baseless, childish comment will lead to nothing..... All CMAs are professional ... we shud not waste our time by discussing with an unprofessional

Am not attacking any course/professional body/ degrees... but they way of talking in a public portal like CCI will defintly reflect professionalism as well as unprofessionalism of any member (irrespective of his whatever qualification)

Here, One of the members reacting like he is a class 10 boy or teenager... its not expected in CCI portal.

dnt take it personaly, but if u go through the post from the very beginning anyone will agree with me.

Pralay Chakraborty (Service) (482 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

@ banarjee da : dnt leave CCI plz..... we wil loose ur valuable output....... its my request................

Subramanyam Challapalli (BOM) (105 Points)
Replied 31 December 2011

Yes! I admit it. It is useless to argue with a retard. leave him to himself., Help him to an asylum - that is the good you can do to him, at least.
1 Like

(Guest)

Plz Mr. banarjee dnt leave CCI. Kuch galat logo ki wajah se aap bahot se achche logo se door mat hoiye.....

(Guest)
Plz Mr. banarjee dont leave CCI. Kuch Kharab logo ki wajah se aap bhahot se achche logo se door mat jaiye. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Join CCI Pro