Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA vs ICWA

Page no : 5

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

dear phani money is not criteria here ,if u want only money then its waste of time to study cwa and ca ...just rob a bank u will get more than a cwa and ca earns ... Here the matter is not ca or cwa ... How efficienty handling the situation is important ... Its not a childplay .. I think u r a child dont please dont play here ... Its a purely waste discussion ....gud day

1 Like

CA phanikumar chebolu (B.com CMA (CS professional))   (556 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

Originally posted by : charanteja.nsr

dear phani money is not criteria here ,if u want only money then its waste of time to study cwa and ca ...just rob a bank u will get more than a cwa and ca earns ... Here the matter is not ca or cwa ... How efficienty handling the situation is important ... Its not a childplay .. I think u r a child dont please dont play here ... Its a purely waste discussion ....gud day

Dear Sir,

I want to earn money legally and humbly... if u rob the bank its aginst to public policy... and u will b put in jail, its for ur kind info... 

Gayathri (Cost Accountant) (203 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

According to me my profession is my god and i wont call it as childs play.

My guru use to advise me that "your profession is a thapas and the graduation is the boon for that thapas and we should handle it properly for a flourshing career.

My point is no one should comment about an equivlent course which has its own value.

I am a qualified professional and pursuing the other two courses. Whatever be the qualification only talent speaks.

So i think its better to quit from this conversation.

All the best Mr.Phanikumar

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

Originally posted by : Gayathri

According to me my profession is my god and i wont call it as childs play.

My guru use to advise me that "your profession is a thapas and the graduation is the boon for that thapas and we should handle it properly for a flourshing career.

My point is no one should comment about an equivlent course which has its own value.

I am a qualified professional and pursuing the other two courses. Whatever be the qualification only talent speaks.

So i think its better to quit from this conversation.

All the best Mr.Phanikumar

Well said madam

ACMA.Manish Sarawgi (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (109 Points)
Replied 11 March 2011

Dear Friends

True CA's getting much exposure than CWA's but now a days CWA's is not far behind as pani said earlier it might de happen in many cases where CWA's getting much salay than CA's, basicaly it depents upon his ability, knowledge, academic records.

So friends come out from the whell and see the world there is another qualifaction other than CA whose name is CWA.

Replied 11 March 2011

Originally posted by : CMA.Manish Sarawgi

Dear Friends

True CA's getting much exposure than CWA's but now a days CWA's is not far behind as pani said earlier it might de happen in many cases where CWA's getting much salay than CA's, basicaly it depents upon his ability, knowledge, academic records.

So friends come out from the whell and see the world there is another qualifaction other than CA whose name is CWA.

Agree with MANISH...

CA Ruban kumar (Associate) (566 Points)
Replied 12 March 2011

Mr. Phani Kumar,

I read all the post in this discussion

This is  a social website.... Though you are clean in both your heart/brain, your wordings doesnt suggest so...

Especially, "Childs play", "Damn easy" "Will get a rank "  "15 days" game , etc.....  Its like boasting.

Please try to think from CWA students perspective ....

I am a CWA and seen many friends(only pursuing CWA as their aim) who struggle to get through, and if they happen to see your post, two things will happen

(A) Anger, thinking who are you to disrespect (of course !!) a Professional course

(B) They will lose all their hope with the worth/recognition CWA degree gives (If they believe your words)

Try to reconsider once again your thoughts  !!

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 13 March 2011

my friend works as a labourer in Dubai and earns 65thoousand per month and gets free food and house.. plus no tax.. u wanna try that????  :p:P what u do matter than what u get!

Replied 13 March 2011

Originally posted by : Krishna
my friend works as a labourer in Dubai and earns 65thoousand per month and gets free food and house.. plus no tax.. u wanna try that????  :p what u do matter than what u get!

If u want to go for that... u can go there and work as a labourer bt my attitude never allow me to do that....  All the best krishna.... 

Replied 13 March 2011

yeah.. ur attitude is worser.. i agree to that

Sohail Ahmed (student) (25 Points)
Replied 14 March 2011

Now this is my take.... as far as i know if you are going for job even after completing your CA then there is no difference between CA and CWA. both are almost the SAME. CA ppl only stand out when they are in practice because of the Practical knowledge they have and surely the articleship which is mandatory will help them....  and cwa is no less than a CA and it is not a childs play i reckon... But, ultimately what that helps is our knowledge and our willingness to work....

1 Like

Replied 15 March 2011

Originally posted by : Krishna

yeah.. ur attitude is worser.. i agree to that

U can't decide my attitude........ before deciding my attitude, first design ur attitude......

Replied 15 March 2011

my attitude is all good.. its u who is being thrashed , moked at and advised .. not me.. admit your post was dumb and immature and move on... dont linger over your mistakes and be a loser...

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

its not ca vs cwa ... Now krishna vs phani ... Plz friends dont compare ca and cwa .. They are fruits for us ...

Replied 15 March 2011

y would i even fight with this guy?.. i find this whole thing funny and having a good time making this guy sorry!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro