Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca re-verification result may 2015

Page no : 4

Priya Agrawal (student) (86 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

any updates.... @ anuj aman..

CA Anuj Agrawal (Chartered Accountant) (116 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

Not yet......what abt u

Replied 07 October 2015

as usual....no updates

Aman Bansal (Student CA Final ) (6 Points)
Replied 08 October 2015

No update yt :( feeling frustrated

Replied 08 October 2015

Print Media on ICAI Valuation process

Attached File : 501707 20151008235522 img 20151008 wa0002.jpg downloaded: 159 times

Replied 09 October 2015

one more day passed and even today ICAI needs 4-5 more days to declare results.............Mr. President, B.Murli , Anand Chaturvedi and Exam Dept ................all are silent 

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1294 Points)
Replied 10 October 2015

Same happened with me... when i got my ISCA answer sheet 1.5 months ago.  i found that 4 answers are matching with suggested. But the valuer gave a 0. i dnt knw y?
Had he given me proper marks i would have become a CA first attmpt. just bcz of this bizzarre checking m not a ca today..

Kya pata kaun log check karte hai.. khud ko hi nahi aata suggested dekh dekh k check kiye to matlab kya? are bachha assumption likh k solve kar raha hai matlab hi nahi rehta. If it dsnt go with suggested aap bahar...

Replied 10 October 2015

I qouted 52 correct sections with subsections, clauses and 3 case laws in LAW.. I got 49
I was hoping for 80+.... Every answer was proper and to the point. wrote some answers as per bare act that too with inverted commas that are used to write a provision..

Didnt get the valuation policy of ICAI. Most of the CAs who empanel for valuation are 5 6 attmpt newly qualified CAs...

Replied 10 October 2015

Recd a call from Mr. Anand Chaturvedi ...................Second Grp Cleared ......I am CA now

Replied 11 October 2015

Congratulations CA Anuj sir...
enjoy the moment

1 Like

shubham shyara (b.com) (32 Points)
Replied 12 October 2015

Guyzz dont worry one of my seniors applied for revaluation For may 2014 he hot his result on 26 oct and he cleared his ca final So hopefully you too May pass so just relax Hope for the best...

Replied 15 October 2015

Congrats anuj...they didnt incraesed my marks even though i wrote my law paper to the point matching with the suggested...even in sfm also answers are tallying with suggested bt they gave half marks only.. Anyways...enjoy....
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: