CCI Online Coaching    |    x

Ca final support group - may 2014

student

As I could not find any decent active Support Group for CA final students appearing in May-2014, I have created this group for discussion. Through this forum I intend towards the following:

1. Moral support

2. Guidance towards any specific question or topic

3. Approach towards preparation for examination.

I urge you to share your preparation technique on this forum with all others in the various subjects that you are preparing or just anything under the sun related to our Final examination. 

Cheers.

CA Final So many books 📚 has little time.!

Hi I am interested of your proposal but I live in Siliguri, West Bengal. how it possable. or your location.

student

Thanks for showing interest Prosanta. Through this forum on CCI, we can share. I am in Delhi. As for my studies status currently- Since my attempt is in may, I haven't touched IDT. I have completed sfm, costing and accounts once. Auditing and law are currently moving at snails pace. Done most of DT as well but don't know how much I remember of all that. What is the status of your preparation?

Total likes : 1 times

student

Hi i'm from hyd. Me too for may14 currently started audit. Planning to start costing simultaneously.

I have not touch 2nd group. A/c - compt except holding., sfm- compt except portfolio, law & audit - 80% compt. keep in touch is very for carrying motivation of exam. @ Ravi you shoud study in a day 2 subject. 1 pratical 1 theory.

hi we are start mobile communication with us for better planning. are you agree. ..

mee too from visakhapatnam

Accountant

hi friends i am also interested as i m planning to appear in may 2014 but only problem is i am in Zambia (africa)

student

Hi brijesh, I don't see any problem with u being in Zambia as a hindrance to being a part of our group. Kindly share your preparation strategy here. I request all others to do the same.

M.Com CA Final

I want to join your group study. I am from Guwahati.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

close x