Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final students don lose hope and read this..

Page no : 2

venkatesh (ca Finals) (29 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

ashok nimmagadda (partner) (35 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

dear akansha why didn't you quote your student registration number in the letter so that they can verify your answer sheet

valuation done by members of icai is perfect and as per norms

ashok nimmagadda (partner) (35 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

every ca student should agree that we have choosen ca profession because it is one of most respected, great profession

we knew the pass percentage before we entered ca, then why to blame icai now instead blame yourself 

pass percentage should not be increased, if increased you will not find any job after passing ca

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

Originally posted by : akansha
typin in capital letter doesnt amounts to shouting its just way to convey things clearly...

and as far as best of best is concerned...then i need to know what is the meaning o f 'BEST OF THE BEST '??

attempting correct answers in numerical with full wroking notes and explainations..and almost 84 marks paper almost correct and still getting 18? what is meant by best of bes..if answer to a question 282 = 4 then what do you mean best of best ..do you want 4 = 2*2 -0..or other way round?...

@ ankit pls kindly give me a letter with more decent language i will forward that ...

Akansha,

Did you applied for reverificaction/did you applied for certified copies?

There is set process by ICAI for reverification if you think you have got less marks do follow the same. There has been cases in past wherein student have got passed post reverifcation and after that if you think there is unjustice to you then you may take help of legal consultant on how to proceed further.

I am not against you nor in favour of ICAI, but I believe one should not get disheartened on negative result and start protesting.

Wish you all the best!

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

ICAI is right in giving low percentage result. I had also cleare this time so i can't blame ICAI. But Hard work and dedication towards study always appreciated by GOD. So faith on god not ICAI.

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

Originally posted by : CA Rahul Patel
ICAI is right in giving low percentage result. I had also cleare this time so i can't blame ICAI. But Hard work and dedication towards study always appreciated by GOD. So faith on god not ICAI.

right or wrong is a different issue...one thing for sure, Regulation 39 beats our time, hard work, dedication and patience...the worst part is to face the parents when u still struggles attempt after attempt...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: