close x

CA FINAL REGISTRATION FEES?

Corporate Finance - Debt Markets

May i please know the registration fees for Final CA new course and also the account name in which the DD is to be prepared??????

its Rs.8500/- payable TO THE SECRETARY,THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA..place NEW DELHI

Total thanks : 1 times

bhumika.........its Rs 10,000 ...........

CCI STUDENT....

Without articles 8500,

with articles its 10,000....

Article Clerk

Originally posted by :Balasubramanya
" Without articles 8500,

with articles its 10,000....
"

is there any change in ca final regn fee in next week

Originally posted by :Jay Shah
" May i please know the registration fees for Final CA new course and also the account name in which the DD is to be prepared?????? "

i am also forwarding the fees for final new cource its rs.8500 (without articles ) and rs. 9000 (with articles) and not rs. 10000

and note that additional rs. 1000  is towards the stdents association fees and fees of board of studies which pcc cleared students need not to pay as it is allready paid by pcc students at pcc registration time.

" May i please know the registration fees for Final CA new course and also the account name in which the DD is to be prepared?????? "

its rs 8500 (without articles) and rs. 9000 (with articles)

note that additional rs. 1000 (towards students association fees and bos fees) need not to be paid by the pcc students as it has allready been paid at the time of pcc registration

shud DD b of nationalised bank only????

CCI STUDENT....

Yes have to take DD from nationalized banks only......

Thanks for suggestion

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :