Ca final preparation for nov 19

Shiva (Ambattur) (21 Points)

25 March 2017  

Happy day all.

Im Shiva.K, Completed my IPCC Both groups in nov 16 and im a cpt route guy. I work at TN.Manoharan sir's office, and i have adopted a strategy for My nov 19 attepmt now itself. Many said its too early to start, But i dnt have any other work or distraction to keep me engaged except my articleship training which am loving. What i thought was, before my exams there wil b 4 attempts, i.e. nov 17, may 18, nov 18 and may 19. I have 8 subjects. I thought of preparing 2 subjects for every attepmt so that before my attempt or when i get my study leave, i could jus give a neat quick revisions and write several mock tests and question papers.I already started my prepartion for this nov 17 with ISCA and AUDIT, and i allocate 3 hours daily for studying Institute study material and i write my own notes so that i can jus revise this before exams. and for may 17 i planned to go for classes for SFM and FR. for nov 17 exam Law self study and Clases for AMA. And may 19 For DT and IDT. Many said their own suggesions but none where CA students. I wanted to have some suggesions on this strategy which i have adopted. can any1 guide me?indecision