close x

ca final notes of munish bhandari

hi everyone: i m ca final student. can anyone of u plz arrange for me notes of munish bhandari for law.i need it urgently. thank u in advance.

(Guest)

it cost 20,000 rupees. Send me DD and i will send u notes. this special offer valid till deepavali

(Guest)

Hey! Naveen.........keep cool yaar.It seems ankur has iritated you much. Thats...........a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat joke. Good sense of humour.

hi,friends plz do me one favour... if any body has good mafa n costing theary notes...plz send to my mail...otherwise sugest me good book to reffer..i will buy it inthe market... thanQ in advance, Janardhanreddy A jralachala @ gmail.com

thank u very much navin for u advice. can u tell me dd is to b made in whose favour. r u sure it costs only 20000 i mean hav u added service tax. if not do so and tell me the exect figure. thank u.

chartered accountant

hi navin, i think, these notes or not available in electronic form, u should buy it from the market

plz provide me notes for CA Final at luckylovneesh @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hey! Naveen.........keep cool yaar.It seems
ankur has iritated you much. Thats...........a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat joke.

Good sense of humour.

"

any1 with the CA final notes, please do mail me the same at nanty.rox @ gmail.com.

thanks for reading this request!!

(Guest)

why you people are searching for soft copies...  i dont thing none have it .... study your self and dont wast your time asking silly questions... munish bandari books are available every book shop and why you post the question here..... dont ask any question just like that in this fourm

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :