CS Dhruv Swami (Student) (157 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

what's the answer of question 7(a)

preety (article) (110 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

I think transferor co should indian @ cs druv

Megha Bansal (CA ) (168 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

@ dhruv..foreign company can be transferor co.but not transferee co.

Siddhant Singh (Student CA Final ) (62 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

No transferee co should be indian..pm question.

Nirav (Accountant) (595 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Bekaar gaya mera to.

shreyas (nil) (27 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

I dont get it..most of the paper had knowledge based stupidest, most ludicrous questions for final level! It was easy. Accepted! But a mix of application, understanding , reasoning based questions are also a must at this level. I was disappointed with the paper!

Nityanand Mishra (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Rediculas, pathetic, complete sh*t!!

CS Dhruv Swami (Student) (157 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Is it a provision in law? In Tisco and Corus amalgamation, Corus was transferor co. Please advise, I may be wrong.

Aarti (Article clerk) (46 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

now students can express their view on papers check latest notification of icai....

Aarti (Article clerk) (46 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Solution for accounts sfm n audit available on Cakart....after 17th v can verify our ans from the guidelines provided....

hardik mehta (student) (59 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

totally agreed with jay. we r supposed to ensure compliance of law. Its a totally wrong approach of paper setter. just to set a difficult paper they can't ask irrelevant questions. God knows wat d ICAI wants.

mohit vaidya (student) (161 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

Its not exam ...its torture ;( Only one stanard of ICAI is that there is no standard... At least CA final walo ko to baksh do.... Faaltu me hamara tym khraab kar rahe hain ! Aisi exam me dimaag wale pass nhi honge Pata nhi kya chahta hai ....itni badi exam conduct karate hain or bina sense lagaye paper bana dete hain... Kher jesa dimag wesa hee paper banaege...or wese hee log enter honge.... Dimag wale kismat ka wait karo.... Mere se to naa rata jae....

hardik mehta (student) (59 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

they now want to raise the downgraded standard of CAs. But who told them to degrade the standard in 2008-09; 09-10; 10-11 ? I have seen marksheets of dat time wer dey ve added 5 marks of grades also. why dey r nt able to maintain a consistant standard??

(Guest)
You cant say that it was tough but yes so many limits were asked. It was just about remembering those. and sitting in examination hall remembering even easiest thing can b tough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: