Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final law

Page no : 2

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

@ kishor. I also prepared from study material. I was able to solve the problem. Agree commitment n dedication towards study has no other option.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

Ifg u can't remember your syllabus than u r not supposed to be doing one of the toughest course of the world called ca. Even I got messed with FR paper but able to solve accounting standard n small sums like brand n average capital employed n amalgamation. So if u practice of writing papers It would increase your chances of completing the paper. Self satisfaction is required both ways during studies and during exam. The more you study hard n practice the more chances to score good marks.

Dhwanil (student) (22 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

I admit the paper was easy but penalty provisions should not be asked in exams. It is something you have to mug up and it defeats the intentions of actually testing on the law interpretation skills of the students. It was literally a useless paper. Also according to CA Munish Bhandari (can't confirm the source), he says that he had not seen such quantum of penalties asked since past 30 years.

Dhwanil (student) (22 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

Source is confirmed now, Munish Bhandari posted on facebook

upensmarty (senior post) (28 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

Some people want to become so sweet to icai. few r giving updeshaa after attempting 80 marks!! Guys dont waste ur time here till exam!! Few people want to divert u from ur study!! Icai nd council will do what they want to do!! just focus till exam! Icai will not get biased from any one's opinion!!

Sheena Maheshwari (ARTICLESHIP) (240 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

Zoya agreed with you its a totally sick attitude that people a failure attitude it is....Its ok you can't change everyone and it really doesn't matter...They'll learn it the harder way. As for papers being tough ya the group 1 papers but CA is tough everybody knows that even before they start preparing so whats the big deal. For FR paper being lengthy i had the some thought till i knew of 2 people who could complete it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: