Ca final idt by ca manoj batra sir for may 2013 exams

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

24 April 2013  

Dear Friends...........

Here , I am sharing CA Manoj Batra ( Best IDT Teacher) IDT Notes relevant for May 2013 Exams.

CA. MANOJ BATRA, (INDIRECT TAX LAWS)

CA Manoj BatraCA Manoj Batra is a is a Dynamic Chartered Accountant. He was placed in Merit list of ICAI (Rankholder). His teaching style is awesome and teaches through hi-tech techonogy and audio- visual techniques. He has made a complex CA FINAL INDIRECT TAX subject very interesting and simple. His way of teaching methodology targeted to understand intricate provisions of law with the illustration and practical knowledge of the Industry. His Fantastic Approach towards the subject creates interest in the subject and his students always Produce best Results. He has been a visiting faculty of ICAI and having very rich experience of teaching students and delivered number of seminars on Indirect Taxation.

Some words for CA Manoj Batra Sir........

I am speechless Sir for ur help to all needy students.............

I'm so lucky that I am ur student.....It's being a memorable journey of learning and gaining knowledge from u......Thanks a lot Sir...........:)

U r such a caring, kind-hearted, humble person and very down to earth. Direct dil se aapke liye dua maangta hun ki "May God showers his all blessings upon u and fullfill all ur desires and dreams comes true."

With lots of love and respect.

Regards 
Rahul Bansal