Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final exam form doubt?

Page no : 2

CA girl (Article Trainee-CA Final)   (1942 Points)
Replied 16 August 2017

Guys, let's just upload it self attested... As many people have got it clarified. 

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 16 August 2017

@ divya self attested means you are signing the declaration form but in guidance note it is mentioned attestation by CA.

Replied 17 August 2017

Originally posted by : assessee
@ divya self attested means you are signing the declaration form but in guidance note it is mentioned attestation by CA.

So many people have called the examination dept and got it clarified... guidance notes may not have been updated I guess.

atul maheshwari (1000) (70 Points)
Replied 17 August 2017

my photo and sign appear on dashboard but not in exam form what I do.

Replied 17 August 2017

Originally posted by : atul maheshwari
my photo and sign appear on dashboard but not in exam form what I do.

You have to take print of the pdf, affix your photo and signature and send it to ICAI.

Replied 17 August 2017

my query is that pic or sign appear when we fill the form or pic and sign appear directly on pdf.

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 17 August 2017

if sign and photo not displayed on dashboard but there on pdf. so still do we need to send print out? and confirmed self attestation?

Replied 17 August 2017

a d loving I think you are here for fun and confusing people

Krishna Priya (FINAL) (158 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

Just articleship completion letter and self attested form is enough... rite??

Replied 19 August 2017

@ Atul Maheshwari Sir
sir sorry
sorry to everyone
I am not here for fun at all.
fun is big word and CA student are far away from it sometimes....
words are important.
use carefully.
I am not here either to confuse people.
confusion lies with one own self.
and if you guys feel I am confusing
then Our institute is bigger than me and my comments.
please call them and do what they said.

now my experience
I called them and one peraon just out of nothing said don't upload cos. just upload articleship completion letter. I said him it's compulsory to attach cos and he kept phone.
now what should be upon me.
offcourse I will be confuse myself.
I called other day again on other number and they said self attestation is sufficient
now sigh of relief
but no relief after reading your such comments for me Atul sir.
sorry
but
don't falsely accuse ...please....
I should not be sorry. . but still sorry if anyone just got it something wrong from my comments which are just 1% comment of all comments on this post.....
Blessings ♥

Replied 19 August 2017

@ Atul Maheshwari Sir again
clearly said if pic and sign not on pdf generated then needs to be send by post.
still...plz visit
icaiexam.icai.org
and check out flow chart.

Replied 24 August 2017

Dear a d loving life
I am not accused any one but you said Institute official said that upload articelship completion letter if your articelship is already complete I personally called then twice and they said only self attestation is sufficient so I am 100% sure that Institute not demand articelship completion letter.
Secondly you said what to do if pic and sign is not display on your dashboard but display on your form so its impossible.
And lastly you said fun word is not in ca students dictionary but I am not agree with this statement we r also human being and fun is a imp part of our life balancing of fun with study is very important without this u can never do effective study .

Replied 24 August 2017

Dear a d loving life
I am not accused any one but you said Institute official said that upload articelship completion letter if your articelship is already complete I personally called then twice and they said only self attestation is sufficient so I am 100% sure that Institute not demand articelship completion letter.
Secondly you said what to do if pic and sign is not display on your dashboard but display on your form so its impossible.
And lastly you said fun word is not in ca students dictionary but I am not agree with this statement we r also human being and fun is a imp part of our life balancing of fun with study is very important without this u can never do effective study .

Replied 26 August 2017

its ok...misunderstandings. ..let's stop here and focus on life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: