Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final dt & idt

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Deepika Open youtube.com and type Farooq haque classes. His amendment and case laws lecture for both DT & IDT are freely available on youtube. I will suggest you to watch atleast 1 lecture and then decide.

Deepika (Preparing for CA final) (135 Points)
Replied 17 August 2016

Thank you so much I was told lectures for May 2015 were available. And no amendments covered however I ll see YouTube and then order!

Originally posted by : Nishant Chandra

@ Deepika Open youtube.com and type Farooq haque classes. His amendment and case laws lecture for both DT & IDT are freely available on youtube. I will suggest you to watch atleast 1 lecture and then decide.

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 17 August 2016

Since you have access only to Bo's knowledge portal just go through ICAI material and then refer bangar for idt then practice manual RTP and finally some revision for  dt ICAI material is equivalent to scrap iron refer vinod Gupta or tn manoharan pm and rtp

(Guest)

@ Deepika. If you use Farooq Haque DVDs or take any other online classes in future kindly share your experience on caclubindia.com so that other students can benefit.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 22 August 2016

I have used farooq sir IDT... they are simply 3rd class. First watch on youtube...Dont waste your time and money ....Buy books not DVDs.

For IDT use NS Govindan (for concepts) plus Bangar/Vineet sodhani (for past exam que.)

For DT you may use Vinod Gupta (T N Manoharan is also good)

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 22 August 2016

DVD are helpful for numerical subjects like accounts, cost, SFM etcccccc..

For theory subjects its a wastage of time also money..

Replied 22 August 2016

Originally posted by : venkat
Since you have access only to Bo's knowledge portal just go through ICAI material and then refer bangar for idt then practice manual RTP and finally some revision for  dt ICAI material is equivalent to scrap iron refer vinod Gupta or tn manoharan pm and rtp

Thank You Venkat for suggesting!!

2 Like

Replied 22 August 2016

Originally posted by : rahul
I have used farooq sir IDT... they are simply 3rd class. First watch on youtube...Dont waste your time and money ....Buy books not DVDs.

For IDT use NS Govindan (for concepts) plus Bangar/Vineet sodhani (for past exam que.)

For DT you may use Vinod Gupta (T N Manoharan is also good)

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback Rahul!! as other members on thread stresed importance of feedback on lectures!! 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: