Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final direct tax and indirect tax

Page no : 2

CA Kapil Sabharwal (CA ) (380 Points)
Replied 16 May 2015

Hi Radhika Study materials issued by ICAI must be read on priority basis. Material provided in these books is not only concise but also comprehensive i.e. to say those books covered the entire syllabus fairly well. Even I was also suggested by my Principal CA to follow study material and I acted upon his advice and succeed.

Radhika (-) (107 Points)
Replied 22 May 2015

Thanks everyone for your advices :)

1 Like

tapan (Unemployed) (39 Points)
Replied 02 July 2015

Hi.friends. i have bought t.n.manoharan dt book. Recently i heard abt above dt summery book of manoharan.i want to buy it as i am not able to complete the whole syllabus in exam.before that can you please help me about tHis book? Can you plz tell me wt this summery book include? I mean quick revision,amendments,past exam que.exactly wt this book is made of? And is it good to read in exam? THanks in adv.

tapan (Unemployed) (39 Points)
Replied 02 July 2015

Hi.friends. i have bought t.n.manoharan dt book. Recently i heard abt above dt summery book of manoharan.i want to buy it as i am not able to complete the whole syllabus in exam.before that can you please help me about tHis book? Can you plz tell me wt this summery book include? I mean quick revision,amendments,past exam que.exactly wt this book is made of? And is it good to read in exam? THanks in adv.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: