CA final crash course

nutan (Emp) (277 Points)

23 June 2011  

Hi all,

now you can take up the crash course for immediate exam and study any time from home. you can go to many professors website like www.kalpeshclasses.com, sukhsagor.com etc and take up the courses. I have already joined kalpeshclasses.com for taxation. it works well. however some of the website is charging less fees and some are charging more. but i believe that coverage must come in priority rather then fees. i took kalpeshclasses.com mainly because it has almost 350 practical problems online on their website with videos. This is giving huge practice at home. its amazing and if you want you can also try it out. before joining any body online you must inquire its coverage precisely. This is a must else you will have feeling of being cheated. i have already uploaded the material i got from online you can have a look at it also it is really mind blowing. I am very sure online coaching is not bad at all, but you should get proper product and rightful teacher teaching it.

i just give you link of material i got from online tuitions

================================================

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1bdanoZXJ9C7gQn4WDkSoqQ05Lj6oJWX5dr--NKTc_bgIKPsj8xDumuUQG8Qj&hl=en_GB

================================================