Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Coaching >

CA Final Coaching in Hyderabad

Pages : 1

Asst Manager finance

[ Scorecard : 85]
Posted On 09 February 2010 at 13:48 Report Abuse

Hi Friends,

This information is for CA Final Students who wish to take coaching in Hyderabad. Im Chaitanya, got All India 17th Rank in CA Final Nov 2009 Exams. I have taken coaching in CMS Academy for these subjects only...MAFA, Direct Taxes and Accounts. Of Course later i totally followed on MP Vijay kumar Sir's Book.

For Costing, Law, Indirect Taxes at Spellbound, institute of Jayaraman Sir. For remaining, i followed reference books.

This is only to inform my friends that i have not taken coaching all subjects in one institute..CMS Academy. And please donot take decisions basing on advertisements.

Total thanks : 2 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Naga laxmi
CA

[ Scorecard : 353]
Posted On 09 February 2010 at 14:10

Hi, Mr.Chaitanya,

Thanks for the information..Nice to see the message from Rank holder...

Can u please advice the study tips for 2nd group Final in details and alss for 1st grp preparation...your study hours,,etc...

I just want to pass and not trying for rank...Please advice me to pass in this may 10....One imp point..Iam working and i will get only 1 month to study...

Iam attending In spell bound for MICS , cost and IDT...update me will that coaching material is sufficient...DT iam doing myself..by Manoharan..Text...advice on DT please

Total thanks : 1 times

chaitanya
Asst Manager finance

[ Scorecard : 85]
Posted On 03 March 2010 at 17:00

from ur message i guess u are more concentrating on 2nd group. first my sincere advice to u, start preparing seriously for both the groups.

Secondly for second group, since u have taken coaching at spellbound its not a big problem for preparation.

But i would suggest for costing to do compilation every problem atleast two times along with sir's material. Also use study material on initial topics..developments in costing. Regarding standard costing if u find time just work out one day on sarvana prasad's book, enough. Concentrate on Q.T ..Vinod reddy's material is enough....u need not see any other book including compilation. Lastly theory...dont neglect that...read along with the topic.

Indirect Taxes....sir's book is good at subject but i feel it difficult during the times of exam...so what i did is just having the concept in mind by reading the book and later i took bangar's book for preparation... if u are new syllabus student...concentrate on case laws...read every case law of 2009 year in supplementary material...and less imp to customs....better follow the same strategy which i did..

for direct taxes...its time consuming subject...u cannot leave even small topics also....of course u can do on ur judgement only small topics...ur book is enough...but answer under simulated exam conditions atleast two papers....keep aside every day two hours for that....

for mics....the book is more than enough....analyse each topic in every chapter...and then while reading the topic try to frame a question to that topic...so that u can answer any question...in exam.

ALL THE BEST.....

Naga laxmi
CA

[ Scorecard : 353]
Posted On 04 March 2010 at 11:49

Thanku very much chaintanya - laxmi

Piyus Dodrajka
Student (Final)

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 25 August 2010 at 19:38

Hi Chaintanya,

Thanks a million for your post. Can you please reply to my query as i new to hyderabad , and not well aware about the classes/coachings available in hyderbad. i'll be appearing for 1st group CA final in May'2011, just wanna kno, wat r the good options available for tutions in hyderabad.

Tom
Article

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 07 July 2011 at 11:43

hi.. I am from kerala. I just came to know that Sampath Kumar sir is taking classes for Final - costing (advanced management accounting) at spell bound. How good is the class? How many students are there? Is it soo crowded? Howz the class rooms and stuffs. As I am comin to Hyd from kerala for just this class, I want to make sure its the best. Hope U guys understand. Pls reply ASAP

A.JAGADEEP
ARTICLE STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 150]
Posted On 25 May 2013 at 11:52

Hi Friends,

I'm doing my CA-Articles in Hyderabad. Now i want to start my CA-Final Coaching. So please suggest me which  coaching center is best and more usefull. i want to take individual subjects. 

Prerna
STudent

[ Scorecard : 55]
Posted On 25 May 2013 at 14:10

This is a useful guide for all CA FINAL Students. I request people to add to this list to make it exhaustive.

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/list-of-ca-final-faculties-in-hyderabad-a-useful-guide-202119.asp

There are 7 Replies to this message

Related Files