Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA final audit

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Yes, you should purchase a new book

(Guest)

See. not solving PM in audit is a big mistake

Prabha Pandey (Article Assistant) (165 Points)
Replied 28 August 2016

Can you suggest me one more thing that how should we prepare for exam both group simultaneously

(Guest)

Many students don't score well in audit & law but if u prepare correctly believe me u can easily score 50-60

Replied 28 August 2016

The prblm I'm facing that If I study first group I havnt got tym to touch the second group. If I go for second than first one is pending. I have to make sure that my both group preparation will go in the correct manner.

Replied 28 August 2016

In audit and law is written practice is required.?
1 Like

(Guest)

First lets discuss audit. If u analyse the papers u will find that 50-60 marks paper come directly from PM & RTPs. So, please be thorough with these 2. For every chapter 1st refer Pankaj Garg book and then seriously refer PM and like ISCA try to keep the key  technical words on your fingertips. You must follow PM for pattern of writing answers.

Replied 28 August 2016

Okay pls ans my second qustn too the techinque reqd for preparing both the groups simultaneously.
1 Like

(Guest)

YES, u are getting it now. WRITTEN PRACTICE is important here. But, lets see how. First, study one chapter from Pankaj Garg then try to write PM questions yourself and then compare your answers with PM and check where is the difference. To score well in audit you must ensure that your pattern of writing is similar to PM and also no need to mug up the entire PM but the important key technical words must be remembered. The language of your answer should have professional touch

1 Like

Replied 28 August 2016

Oh this is a lengthy process bt will try to follow surely.. As you knw 2 months is left only.
1 Like

(Guest)

Both groups. Set off advantage. OK. 1st prepare thoroughly in group-1 and try to target about 60+ in all 4 subjects and then see if u have time for proper revision of Group-1 only then touch group-2. Otherwise look for exemption in subjects like IDT/ISCA which have small syllabus.

1 Like

Replied 28 August 2016

Okay so both group at same time will not work I guess? That's what u are saying.
1 Like

(Guest)

Yes, 2 months are only left. But, tell me is their any advantage of not preparing well and failing again. CA is a professional course. At final level you need expert knowledge. Just visualise the happiness of your parents when you become CA. I think its enough motivation

1 Like

(Guest)

I am not saying you can't do both groups. You can. But first ensure good preparation of group-1 so that you can pass easily and then only if u have time prepare for 2nd

Replied 28 August 2016

Okay thank you so much. There is a lot more to ask . But that will be in the next forum.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: