Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Others > others >

CA Final & article

Pages : 1

-->

Student

[ Scorecard : 32]
Posted On 13 February 2012 at 12:35 Report Abuse

I have cleared Group 1 attempted in Nov-2011 (Resulted on 9th Feb 2012). What is the last date for registration of the ARTICLESHIP to get an attempt of NOV-2014? And also is it compulsory to clear Group 2 to register for CA Final. Also i have heard that if I dont clear Group 2 in May-2012, my attempt for CA Final will postpone to May-2015, how far is it true? Are Registration for Articles and Registration for CA Final two different registration? Also is it true that CA Final registration can only be done after clearing Group 2 ?smiley Please comment....Waiting for your valuable reply

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA M.NAGARJUNA REDDY
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

[ Scorecard : 573]
Posted On 13 February 2012 at 14:30

Hai...Nitin..!!!!

First of all Congratulations for your success.

As per my knowledge....

Last date for registration for Nov-14 attempt is October-31.

and it is not compulsory of grp-II clearence for registration of articleship.

You can seperately register for articles and final.

Regards

NAGARJUNA

nishu awasthi
student

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 23 August 2012 at 20:07

hi, this is nishu, i cleared my ipcc (both groups) in may 2012 in my very first attempt. I want to know what will be the last date for registration for ca final if my attempt will be for may 2015????? plz plz plz reply soon. 

nishu awasthi
student

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 23 August 2012 at 20:15

my result has been declared on 7th aug 2012.

Sanjay S
Student

[ Scorecard : 131]
Posted On 25 August 2012 at 15:23

@ nishu  You need to register for articleship before 31st October 2012.. Only after two and a half yrs from articleship registration can you appear for CA Final exams.. So in order to appear for May2015 Finals... You have to register your articleship + Final before 31st Oct  .. ( Reg of Final before 31st oct. is optional)

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files