Ca final

Subba Tamang (Employment) (34 Points)

04 February 2016  
can anyone explain me this.. please.. Candidates who have already completed 2 years or 2 years and 6 months or 3 years of training and have taken termination due to any reason are advised, in their own interest to re-register their balance period of training with the Institute well before the commencement of examination i.e 1st May, 2016 so that they are in service as on 1st May, 2016 failing which admission to the examination will not be granted. To complete 3years or 3 years and 6 months of training (including excess leave taken) on or before 31st October, 2016 or 30th April, 2017 as the case may be. A candidate who is otherwise eligible to appear in the Final Examination shall not be required to be in the service of articles/audit training on the first day of the month in which the Final examination is held. However, such relaxation shall be confined only to first of such permissible examination (i.e the Final Examination in which a student shall become eligble to appear in the Final Examination for the first time only but not thereafter), irrespective of whether he is from the stream of Professional Education Examination - II(PEE-II) or Professional Competence Examination (PCE) or Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE) under the provisions of Regulation 29 C of the Chartered Accountants Regulations 1988. Relaxation given by Council(Item No 18 of the Special Meeting of the Council held on 2nd February 2011) does not means that the student is exempted from balance training period. In other words, as per the decision of the Council Relaxation to the candidates appearing for the first time is that the candidate may or may not be in service on the 1st day of the month in which Final Examinations are held.