Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Exams in June 2011

Page no : 2

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

If i am wrong anywhere, i am sorry. I mean no offence. Have great career.

regards 

vamshi

Dhruv (Chartered Accountant) (308 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Next time you want to get your 'point' across, try using proper English, it'll get across better.  :)

Originally posted by : Rahul Arora

Originally posted by : sanyam arora

STOP FIGHTING GUYS.....PLS COOL DOWN ALL OF YOU...ITS NOT A PLATFORM TO FIGHT..BUT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE......PLS ALL OF YOU,DONT FIGHT OVER SMALL ISSUES....

ITS A REQUEST.......ODERWISE MODERATOR WILL TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST ALL OF YOU.......!!!

THANX

@ all : i m not here to fight....
@ vamsh: it's not me who raised this question...so many others are asking this.....look around...i only asked if some 1 knows about this....
@ dhruv: i think u got my point so don't exaggerate it....i don't wanna fight.....
@ sanyam : thnks again..

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

No notification by ICAI yet. So May,2011 :)

George (Chartered Accountant) (649 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

I think the legislative assembly election of some states are going to be held during the month of April/May and the exact dates are yet to be be published. That may be the reason for the confusions and rumors..........

Minnal (Apprentice) (98 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Hi Rahul

I got your message clearly as a question. And I think This confusion is because of the state elections to be held. The same thing happened 2009 also. If so we shall have a additional month for our preparation. But for that we have to wait for ICAI's notification.

Piyush Lalwani (AM) (92 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

The five Indian states of Assam, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Kerala, hold elections this year. The dates will be announced by the Election Commission of India soon.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ ALL: UR REPLY SHOWS UR READING AND UNDERSTANDING SKILLS......!!!

I HAVE ASKED A QUESTION ....I AM NOT GIVING AN STATEMENT THAT THEY ARE GONNA HELD.....

I JUST WROTE TO GET INFORMATION.....IF SOME 1 KNOWS......SO IF U DON'T HAVE ANY INFO.....DON'T REPLY FURTHER.....

vijay (Accountant) (884 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Originally posted by : sanyam arora

@ ALL: UR REPLY SHOWS UR READING AND UNDERSTANDING SKILLS......!!!

I HAVE ASKED A QUESTION ....I AM NOT GIVING AN STATEMENT THAT THEY ARE GONNA HELD.....

I JUST WROTE TO GET INFORMATION.....IF SOME 1 KNOWS......SO IF U DON'T HAVE ANY INFO.....DON'T REPLY FURTHER.....

hmmmmm...very true rahul.......!!!

THANKS SANYAM.....MOSTLY STUDENTS DO THESE TYPE OF MISTAKES IN CA EXAMS......AND THEN SAY ICAI DECLARES POOR RESULTS......

WE SHOULD READ AND REACT WITH COOL MIND...!!

(Guest)

No notifications issued yet...!

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Now, All My Dear,

Yet Not Any Info/Notification by Institute Regarding May 2011 Examination.

So Till Not We Received Any Official Announcement, Don't Spread Any Such Rumour.

But As Per My Knowledge is Concerned, May 2011 Exam may Postponed Due to Upcoming Legislative Elections in 5 States. But Now Discussing on This Issue is Worthless.

Regards,

Ayush Agrawal

Harshit Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (136 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Dear Rahul u have told that u have asked question? then ask in proper maaner...!! the sentence construction is in such a manner that anyone can get the impresssion that u are providing info. by doing just a Question mark after a simple sentence,it doesnt mean that its a question..!! am i right?! and What made u to ask this question???:P

Nilesh Jain (Assistant Manager) (1064 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Institute hasn't announced postponment of exams.   so divert your mind towards study  and do nt allow any rumur to disturb u.

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Any kind of such info is first Published in gazzete Of ICAI...............

Caclub Member (student) (215 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

The election atmosphere in West Bengal is going to be very tensed this time. I think there is a high probability that ICAI will postpone the elections by 1 month. However till the EC declares the final dates of assembly elections, ICAI won't issue any notification in this regard I think.

sampathkumar (employee) (43 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Hi dear  rahul arora if u had a reliable source of information then post it and support with the proper notification ..... unless it makes an impact on the students that they may postpone their prep

ok  ................... plz make it

.coool thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: