Easy Office

CA exam answersheets under RTI purview: HC

Page no : 2

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

Great..........but pls mail me anything officle(decision no.etc) about the decision, if possible...at akc4k @ yahoo.co.in

CA Abdul Haseeb (Employed) (147 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

It's good to see that somebody had the guts to do somethin which all were just voicing.. and now am seeing people fear to act.. this is justice buddy.. to have our answersheets checked is really our right.. every professional or university examinations have it ... and ca is one of the top profession and not giving answersheets is really dumb.. hope we students come up and make it easy for our future people

angshuman (ca final) (177 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

you can not believe that every news in TOI is true. it's not going to work. the news was dated 1May'2009 and i got my reply from ICAI in the month of october. Now it shud b clear to everybody that ICAI is not going to provide you with the answersheets. It's a very old piece of news.Don't go otherwise

angshuman (ca final) (177 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

I hav the personal experience in this .

CA. Vasundhara Sharma (article) (67 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

this time the CA Final result has been really random and haphazard..people who were'nt sure of even passing have got ranks...and the one's expecting ranks have actually failed....its a horrifying experience...one of my friends is planning to apply to High Court to file a writ to find out the reason for such irresponsible approach of our institute....anybody out there interested...please reply.. :)

1 Like

Pawan kumar (CWA) (36 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

BUT I WANT THE INFO HOW  I PROCEED ACCORDING TO HC JUDGEMENT TO OPEN MY ANSWER SHEET?     PLS  suggest  any one and kab tak kar sakte hai ............

Narender Singh (ICAI) (53 Points)
Replied 05 August 2010

hi ......

i want to know that my frd has failed in I.T.exam got only 20 marks but he is full assure that his mark should be 70+

whether he has to go to this process or not........

please advise me .??????????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: