Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca course is totally wastage of time and spoil ur career

Page no : 9

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 09 January 2015

Originally posted by : Rubul
May this rumour come true, Amen.

hi rubul

its almost true, if u listen to today's google hangout of ICAI addressed by PRESIDENT.

But the question is that had they realised this before it would had saved many.

1 Like

pramod reddy (student) (21 Points)
Replied 09 January 2015

Can u tell me where ipcc passed students getting 30-35 k. Even ca also nt getng that pakge.

sneha (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 09 January 2015

It may b difficult to get d degree BT d knowledge u get from d course is worthy...

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 16 January 2015

Originally posted by : Rubul
So tell me "do you agree that it is better to introduce SAP as subject rather than ISCA???" I

Hi sorry for the very late reply. My answer is-No, I dont agree. I dont want SAP to be introduced as a paper in CA final level in place of ISCA. I too agree that CA students should be given some practical training in SAP, if it is at end-user level. Such training can be made a part of ITT or can be launched as a seperate value added course. However, it doesnt hv the scope to be included as a CA final level subject(here I am referring to its scope as a subject and not its scope as an employment avenue). And I believe ISCA is a subject which has to be a part of the CA syllabus(Maybe u can reduce the marks coverage from 100 marks to 50 marks and introduce some other topic for the other 50 marks..But ISCA has to stay). My problem isnt with ISCA but regd how we study or in other words how ICAI has made most of us study ISCA. I hope to see some positive changes in the exam pattern for ISCA. There has been some talks about ISCA being dropped from our syllabus. I havent seen our President's interaction in google hangout so dont know how much truth is there in it. Hope to see a new and better avatar of ISCA in the revised syllabus.

Here is a link on SAP consultancy and particularly about SAP FICO consultancy, where a CA working as a SAP FICO consultant has answered quite a lot of queries on SAP. Hope it helps u to get a better picture about SAP consultancy from the perspective of CAs. /forum/details.asp?mod_id=169550&offset=1#.VLjBA9KUetc  

I am taking a break from caclubindia for a few months(due to time constraints) and shallnt be participating in this forum thread for a while.

It has been a pleasure interacting with both you and 'Greatest'.. 

Bye for the time being,

Jithin    

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro