Ca coaching institutes - students issues

V.D.KRISHNA PRASAD (Private Employee) (183 Points)

04 June 2012  

Hi friends I am a CA –Final student from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,  I would like to discuss few issues about CA coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh, In the last 2-3 years   engineering course has taken a setback due to increase in unemployment and lack of stuff in the students, taking this as an opportunity  many corporate institutes and local institutes deviated the attention of students towards CA course through advertisements in news papers, TV channels, conducting awareness programs, it really surprised me that one of the institute is showcasing their advertisement with a popular hero .

Since there is no controlling authority these institutes are minting money from the students without proper faculty and infrastructure, many students are also in a confusion state to choose proper coaching institute.

I am not anti to coaching /coaching institutes my only intention is to identify some solution so that upcoming CA students  can avoid the pits of false coaching institutes, this situation  becoming worse and worse …………………………

I hope every one will come up  with good suggestions.