BOOKS FOR CA FINAL
You may go for the following options regarding books for ca final:
For Accounts: M.P. Vijay kumar or Shukla & Grawal along with Module And Compilation and for AS part go for D.S. Rawat
For CA Final AS preparation---Dolphi Desouza is good.
Strategic Financial Management : V Pattabi Ram
3. For Adv. Auditing & Professional Ethics: Prakhar Sharma/Paduka/ V.K Agrawal
Note: (MP Vijay Kumar can be used for AS reference)
4. For Corporate & Allied Laws: Munish Bhandari and Bare Act
5. For Mafa: Module and Notes of Tarun Mahajan. You may also refer A.N Sridhar.
6. For Direct Taxes: TN Manoharan (Theory part), Circular, Notification, Amendments, case laws. Also refer Vinod Gupta Modules.
7. For Indirect Taxes: Vandana Bangur
8. For Information System control & audit: Module and Dinesh Madan
9. For Costing: Saxena and vashist or Ravi M Kishore with module
10. For Financial Reporting: MP Vijay Kumar or Paduka
Also refer Scanners and Suggested Answer issued by ICAI for previous year exams and revised them properly.
For some good notes explore CAClubindia forum and share file section. You may also use search facility of club.
Also explore some CA books at the link below: