close x

Books & Notes For Ca Final in Hindi Medium

Chartered Accountant

hi,

I am a student of Ca Final. I want to know about MICS, Audit, Law & IDt Hindi medium books or notes. Please tell me who know this very well.

Total thanks : 1 times

(Guest)

hi Tushar, I m in CA Final and i have to suggest a Hindi medium note of MICS - Notes of Lakshya coaching ,Jaipur Writer- Yogendra Choudhry Mobile No.-9829550844 Corporate Law - Book Writer -Monish Bhandari IDTL - Book Writer -Yogendra Banger Audit - Book Writer - V.K. Agrawal Any other detail u can mail me ok by and all the best.

(Guest)

i want's ca final notes in hindi MAFA, Audit, law & MICS

Please send an email from ur email account to the following address CAfinalstudents-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com and be a part of CA final students group...u can ask ur queries and u will be aware of the group activities...

(Guest)

hi to all of you, dear friends for MICS in Hindi you can reffer Yogesh Chaudhary`Book on MICS. Contact No. 9829550844/9251359815

(Guest)

AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.

regards

rahul

(Guest)

AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.

regards

rahul

(Guest)

Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem

Regards

sikander

cro320692

(Guest)

Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem

Regards

sikander

cro320692

(Guest)

Regards

sikander

cro320692

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

• Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Share on :