Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Final >

Books & Notes For Ca Final in Hindi Medium

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 85]
Posted On 08 February 2008 at 16:55 Report Abuse

hi,

I am a student of Ca Final. I want to know about MICS, Audit, Law & IDt Hindi medium books or notes. Please tell me who know this very well.

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

(Guest)
Posted On 08 February 2008 at 20:24

hi Tushar, I m in CA Final and i have to suggest a Hindi medium note of MICS - Notes of Lakshya coaching ,Jaipur Writer- Yogendra Choudhry Mobile No.-9829550844 Corporate Law - Book Writer -Monish Bhandari IDTL - Book Writer -Yogendra Banger Audit - Book Writer - V.K. Agrawal Any other detail u can mail me ok by and all the best.

(Guest)
Posted On 17 February 2008 at 14:38

i want's ca final notes in hindi MAFA, Audit, law & MICS

Navin Kumar

[ Scorecard : 211]
Posted On 17 February 2008 at 17:49

Please send an email from ur email account to the following address CAfinalstudents-subscribe @ yahoogroups.com and be a part of CA final students group...u can ask ur queries and u will be aware of the group activities...

(Guest)
Posted On 28 February 2008 at 10:23

hi to all of you, dear friends for MICS in Hindi you can reffer Yogesh Chaudhary`Book on MICS. Contact No. 9829550844/9251359815

(Guest)
Posted On 25 March 2008 at 16:31

AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.

regards

rahul

(Guest)
Posted On 25 March 2008 at 16:32

AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.

regards

rahul

(Guest)
Posted On 02 April 2008 at 12:25

Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem

Regards

sikander

cro320692

(Guest)
Posted On 02 April 2008 at 12:26

Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem

Regards

sikander

cro320692

(Guest)
Posted On 02 April 2008 at 12:27

Regards

sikander

cro320692

There are 73 Replies to this message

Related Files