close x

Bill of Export Format-SEZ

Executive Excise

Hi, Everybody,

We want to despatch the material to SEZ unit. So we need " BILL OF EXPORT" (Original, Duplicate, Triplicate, Quadruplicate copies) form in MSWord or Excel format. Please provide any body having it? please help me.... 

Dear Satya, a link to Bill of Export is as below.

http://www.cbec.gov.in/customs/forms_pdf/99.pdf 

Executive Excise

Originally posted by :Arun Kumar Singh
" Dear Satya, a link to Bill of Export is as below.

http://www.cbec.gov.in/customs/forms_pdf/99.pdf 

"

Thank u verymuch Arun Kumar Singh, for ur valuable link given. if it is available in Editable format like, Word, Excel. that will be more useful to users.

Dear Sir

We have supplied material to SEZ unit--and we have not done Bill of Export.(First  Time)

Now we need to avail concessional from this transctions ie from Foreighn trade department.

They are insisting for bill of export .

We need info / guidelines in the absence of BOE  what is other source or certificate to be produced in lieu of BOE..

shivanand

if it is available in Editable format like, Word, Excel. that will be more useful to users.

DEAR SATYA JI,

I HAVE AVAILABLE IN PDF FILE , IF YOU ASK I PROVIDE YOU .

RAMESH

officer Commercial

Dear Sir,

We are importing material from foreign we are paying all the duty on goods, same duty we are availing as Cenvat credit 12% and 4%,

Suppose we are supplying any final product  to SEZ area under rebate claim procedure in this case we are providing

1. Original & Duplicate copy of excise invoice 
  2. commercial invoice for payment purpose,
  3. ARE-1 original and duplicate under self-sealing procedure.

But cusomer is asking bill of export what is requirement of bill of export for cutomer .

it is mandatory requirement

we are not  intended to avail any export entitlement benefits under foreign trade policy

please suggest me

BR

Harshad Bhamre

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :