Big 4

I just want to knw that if I clear only 1 group of ipcc with good marks..then can I get a chance to go in big 4 firm.. I knw they prefer students passing both groups in 1 attempt ..but still is there any chance.??
Replies (11)

I am really sorry to break this to you but there is no chance whatsoever. 

-Experience.

If i clear both groups in 2nd attempt. .then??

the selection doesn't only depend on attempt but your competence if they feel you have it in you, you may get a chance

Hey Friends!!

1. I know about only one student who is selected in EY (Risk & Advisory) only on the basis of Single Group. So it's not impossible to join Big4 with one group but it's very difficult.

 

2. PWC has expressly declared that Student with Both Groups Cleared in 1st group are eligible. But other firms have not mentioned any condition so there are chances in other Big4.

 

Note: My strong recommendation, not to run only behind Big4, there are also lots of good firms other than Big4 offering good services and with less conditions.

 

Thanks!!

Rohit Jain

My personal blog --> Blog by Rj

Can anyone tell how much stipend is given to an article clerk in big4?
Agree to the point of rohit... It is the exposure what matters, there are lots of other ca firms providing very good exposure and big 4 firms are appointing their employees from those candidates. So decide yourself.
Thanks to all of you. .I guess some ray of hope is still there. .now I hve finally decided to go for one group only..bcoz I think slow nd steady wins the race
Go trw official website of pwc.. vacaancy are available.. Pwc.in
Guys a case is goin on against all these firms i guess its risky to try for them?
It extremly depend on us..how we gain practicle knowledge in articleship. We should not run towards big 4. If we have ability, we can gain opporunity and we can have explosure.
can i get name of good firms in bangalore for articleship.i cleared first group.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details