Best way to take rest while reading..!

Namita Bhade (CA) (368 Points)

16 February 2013  

This is a Small Tip for the students Who are busy right now in preparation of  May-2013 Exams..

Now-a-days All Students of CA-IPCC and CA-FINAL have plan to read about to full day from morning to late night or full night... In this situation to take rest while reading is the most important thing to give your study The Best Quality.

It is not important that How much time you read in a day but important is What you read and understand...!!!!!!

If you are doing accounts and some times it may hapeen that you cant solve even one sum in spite of lots of try..... then do not feel bad and just change your subject from accounts to exact opposite subject like I.T. or S.M. or Law....

Generally while we are reading, we feel to take rest when we get bored. We stop studying for some time n litsen songs or watch T.V. or anything else. But It takes uncounted time often.

E.g. We deside to stop reading for 10 min. or 20 min. but often it hapeens that we take 30 or 40 min...

Best way to take rest as per my point of view is To Change The Subject which you are doing Countinuously from last 2 or 3 hours. Set your Time-Table properly. Give each subject maximum 3 Countinuous hours. Not more than that.

Remember To complete a syllebus, as fast as possible and in best way, is very important so that revision can be start and complete in right time i.e. before 7 or 8 days of starting exams.

All the best friends..... Do your Best.... yes