Failure,

Average Student

or

Rankerrrr...!!!!

Yes, true. I faced all these situations in my CA Student Life

I failed in CPT two times 

Passed PCC in first attempt with average marks

and Final in first attempt with 47th AIR

and finally when I became CA , i realised that Yes Rankerss are lot more different than the average students.

Guys I  am saying all this because I just want you to know this. When I was in CPT or PCC I used to think infact everybody has this question at some point of time "yarr Rankerrrsss aisa kya padhte, kya karte, kya likhte hai."

We also work hard but couldnt manage to succeed because at all point this remains a mystery that what to write , how to write , how to study , how to present and allllll....!!!! and finally we end up with preparing for the next attempt.

But yes , wanna tell you that Rankers think differently , Plan very interestingly, Implement it, they have got that focus, dedication , goal and targets to achieve something in Life

and whereas being a Average student ,our hard work goes in vein all the time because we lack some or at other point in the above things.

Have a look on my graph

10th - 62%

12th - 56%

CPT  First Attempt -Fail with 90 Marks, 

Second attempt - Fail with 95 Marks,

Third Attempt - Pass with 136 Marks

PCC - First Attempt - Passed with 321 marks

CA Final - First Attempt - Passed with 517 Marks ,

AIR 47 ,

Topper in Nagpur Division,

Gold medal for Highest 88 in IDT in Nagpur Division

Now what you gonna call me?

Ranker,.,...No

Failure.....No

Average....No

Think Againn...!!!!!  Plan again  and Be a Rankerrrr...!!!! Be different from the whole world..!!!! You will enjoy this success..  !!!!!!

Note: Articles related to the same subject were already posted by me some days back.So Critics are most welcome.