Bank realisation certificate - brc - query

Piyush Patel (Managing Director) (30 Points)

22 December 2011  

Dear Sir,

I am having Query on filling few columns in BRC - Bank Realisation Certificate - 22A

1). Column No. 9 - which exchange rate we have to write for the Bill Amount.

2). Col. No. 10 - can we write basic freight charges in this column OR we can write Basic Freight + Fuel Surcharge + Service Tax ( as this type of Bill is provided by freight companies)

3). Col No. 11 - can we write Insurance premium OR can we write Insurance premium + service tax + other charges

4). Col. No. 12 - which amount we need to write in commision / discount paid ---- commision paid to bank for conversion of foreign currency OR discount  to buyer  OR commission to agent

5).Col No. 14 - which value we have to write for FOB value actually realised  as the Exchange rate in shipping bill and Exchange rate at the time of  payment advise from bank is different.

6). Col No.15 - which date we have to write as Date of Realisation of Export Proceeds

7). Col No. 16 - which form no. we have to write in for GR / SDF / P.P. Form No.

8).Col No. 17 - which no and date we have to write for category of applicable license

I kindly request the experts to provide the detail answer on my above queries with example or sample BRC sheet for resolving my queries.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Piyush Patel