Easy Office
LCI Learning

Bank of india result has declared

Page no : 2

(Guest)

hey guys its nthg like  that, there is something called luck and destiny and as far as i know v r part of a prestigious fraternity and v shud b proud of it,and if u really feeel these days CA's r incompetent then instead of saying negative things v should bring about a change,hw it shud b done i dont know,but i hv come across really brilliant minds who r CA's , one cannot jump to conclusions like this,and CA is nt easy guys,ask a person who is been trying to get thru in inter and still not succeeeded,u r speaking like this bcoz ur luck favoured u,b proub owner of tag of CA and hv confidence on ur expertise and knowledge dont blame others for that,if CA's r incompetent then that CA is at fault not whole CA fraternity.

i m sorry if anything went against anybody.........................devil

1 Like

chaitanya cherukuri (Articled Student) (241 Points)
Replied 18 June 2012

its true tha  CA's are losing their competency and image mainly because we are becoming CA's just because earn some money but not to promote our profession. the average level of knowledge which CA's possess is even lower than MBA's guys in some fields.

CA Pintu Mishra (Chartered Accountant- Industry)   (514 Points)
Replied 18 June 2012

for those who believe CAs dont have expertise knowledge.........have a common sence, completion of course is a degree with technical knowledge.....but expertise comes with experience.....and im sure u wil only say after 15 more years ki todays CAs dont have knowledge but 2010 and around that tym CA had expert knowledge........Experience counts....

Sahil Arora (sass) (21 Points)
Replied 18 June 2012

Mr. Azim Khan 

Even i am also agree with your view for the same reason i refused to join Vijaya Bank at MMGS Scale II for a bond period of 3 years. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: