Easy Office
LCI Learning

Authorized signatory

Page no : 6

P K SHAH & Co. (2 Points)
Replied 12 February 2018

CAN PROPRIETOR MAKE OTHER PERSON AS AN AUTHORIAED SIGNATORY ?

IF YES, THEN HOW ??

Merc Kskim (2 Points)
Replied 01 March 2018

Sir/madam/miss I am going to start a business for individual. So I need Authorized signatory for GST registration can u provide me

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127218 Points)
Replied 02 March 2018

Originally posted by : Merc Kskim
Sir/madam/miss
I am going to start a business for individual. So I need Authorized signatory for GST registration can u provide me

Read the forum Fully.... Authorized Signatory Letter for required for Individual/Proprietor Business Registration.

Ankur P.Agrawal (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 21 June 2018

Shriya maam, what if proprietor is huf..??? in that case it asks for a Authorization proof for Karta...what to do thn...

Akshay Dalvi (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 14 July 2018

Please share Authorisation letter to accountant in Private Limited Company under GST Act for signing Invoices & other relating documents.

kiran s (accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 03 October 2018

please provide authorization signatory of a pertnership firm to act all the partners to sign the nessesary documents

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86275 Points)
Replied 06 October 2018

Download Authorised Signatory Letter as per GST Rules from below link:

https://www.caclubindia.com/share_files/gst-authorisation-letter-format-73151.asp

Khushbu Goyal (CO-FOUNDER) (22 Points)
Replied 07 October 2018

Hi, 

Can anyone send Authorised Signatory Letter Format For GST For One Person Company.

My email ID is - khushbu.agarwal1988 @ gmail.com

aravind raj (4 Points)
Replied 08 April 2019

Hai every body I have a doubt 

Since a company has 2 directors and its registered office is in Tamilnadu and it has obtained GST registration and in That 1st director is the authorised signatory and it also plans to open a office in kerala so inorder to obtained the GST the same person can be the Authorised signatory. I tried in the Portal for registering it show the pan is already registered . So can anuone Help with this issue.??

aravind raj (4 Points)
Replied 08 April 2019

Originally posted by : aravind raj
Hai every body I have a doubt 

Since a company has 2 directors and its registered office is in Tamilnadu and it has obtained GST registration and in That 1st director is the authorised signatory and it also plans to open a office in kerala so inorder to obtained the GST the same person can be the Authorised signatory. I tried in the Portal for registering it show the pan is already registered . So can anuone Help with this issue.??

Puneet Taneja (Finance Professional) (1149 Points)
Replied 18 September 2020

APPOINTMENT OF AUTHORISED SIGNATORY

For each Authorized Signatory mentioned in the application form, a Letter of Authorization or copy of Resolution of the Managing Committee or Board of Directors can be prepared in the following format.  Please note that this is only an example, the registering entity may choose to adopt any other format.

I am attaching the format below for anyone who needs this.

Attached File : 3175153 20200918144605 format for authorised signatory.doc downloaded: 44 times

shahyar husain (1235 Points)
Replied 20 December 2020

Who can be authorized signatory in GST? Kindly let me know.

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 05 January 2021

The taxpayers who are authorized to operate the GST Account on the official website are the authorized signatories. If your business is a partnership firm then up to 10 persons can be registered as Authorized Signatories. 

Hope this answers your query!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro