Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax >

Authority Letter Format

Pages : 1

PROPRIETOR

[ Scorecard : 1035]
Posted On 29 January 2010 at 17:11 Report Abuse

Can someone send me the Format of I.T.Authority Letter on Behalf of Client for first time Appearing/representing with I.T.Authority during course of Scrutiny Assesement. Regards. Ca Sanjay Baheti,Ahmedabad

Online classes for CA CS CMA

sudhir rawal
B.COM/PCC/ARTICLE/'O'LEVEL

[ Scorecard : 309]
Posted On 29 January 2010 at 17:30

AUTHORITY

I do hereby authorise [             ], [PLACE] to represent and plead in my/our Income tax, Gift Tax, Wealth Tax, Estate Duty & Other Act in connection with Registration of Registrar of Firms , assessment, appeal, review, revision, refunds etc. for the assessment year [ASYR] and to produce documents and accounts connected therewith. They are further authorise to receive and sign refund, vouchers, assessment order and other order and to do all acts necessary for such representations.

Their  statements and explanations shall be  binding  on me/us. They are authorised to act jointly or severally, as they may deem fit. They are further authorised to delegate their authority to any person for our work. Their clerk is also authorised to present the document on our behalf to any authority.

Date: - [SYSDATE]  

Signature

(                                   )

We do hereby declare that we are duly qualified under Act to represent the above assessee.

(                                   )

C..A.

Total thanks : 1 times

ca. rakesh kumar
propritor

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 16 May 2013 at 08:46

thanks

for the helf

Regard ca. rakesh kumar

There are 2 Replies to this message

Related Files