close x

Authority Letter Format

Can someone send me the Format of I.T.Authority Letter on Behalf of Client for first time Appearing/representing with I.T.Authority during course of Scrutiny Assesement. Regards. Ca Sanjay Baheti,Ahmedabad

B.COM/PCC/ARTICLE/'O'LEVEL

AUTHORITY

I do hereby authorise [             ], [PLACE] to represent and plead in my/our Income tax, Gift Tax, Wealth Tax, Estate Duty & Other Act in connection with Registration of Registrar of Firms , assessment, appeal, review, revision, refunds etc. for the assessment year [ASYR] and to produce documents and accounts connected therewith. They are further authorise to receive and sign refund, vouchers, assessment order and other order and to do all acts necessary for such representations.

Their  statements and explanations shall be  binding  on me/us. They are authorised to act jointly or severally, as they may deem fit. They are further authorised to delegate their authority to any person for our work. Their clerk is also authorised to present the document on our behalf to any authority.

Date: - [SYSDATE]  

Signature

(                                   )

We do hereby declare that we are duly qualified under Act to represent the above assessee.

(                                   )

C..A.

Total thanks : 1 times

thanks

for the helf

Regard ca. rakesh kumar

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :