Atlas study method

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

03 December 2010  

pulkit gupta :

Hi bhaiya... there are lot of queries regarding ur ATLAS method on my article /articles/do-s-and-dont-s-for-pcc-ipcc-exam-7555.asp I request you to pls go through them... Regards Pulkit

Find below the same again as per above suggestion

ATLAS STUDY METHOD:

ATLAS STANDS FOR “AT LAST”. There are always some questions, formulas, Sections and case laws which we simply fail to recall in exam hall. According to this method if you find anything very difficult to remember then after preparing the same topic once or twice put it in the ATLAS. Keep putting difficult topics in ATLAS till exam date. There would be a different ATLAS for law, audit, accounts etc. Now 1.5 hour before leaving your home for examination hall open ATLAS question list and revise it properly or give it a special reading. Now if you find any question from ATLAS in the exam paper it would be very easy for you to answer as you specially revise it just 2-3 hours back and your confidence level will automatically increase in the beginning of exam. What say???

Keep review your ATLAS list and modify it accordingly. If initially you put any question in ATLAS and now you are confident enough about that particular question you can remove that question from ATLAS. Don’t put easy and non important questions in ATLAS as this concept is for revising extra-ordinary important questions just 2-3 hours before examination. If you need any help understanding this method please let me know.