As10

dear experts. I paid USD 1lakh dollar for import of fixed assets on a particular date assume the ex.rate 65. and I recd the material on some other day and the ex.rate 64. and I paid inr 200000 for clearing charges. what is the amount to be capitalized refer with AS10 para. regards tonyja
Replies (9)

capitalise 1 lac dollar @ R65/usd +clearing charges 200000

 

Amount to be capitalized is Rs.67,00,000
Yaa I agree with sir Amount Capitalise is6700000
Iam also agree with above answers
And the difference to be taken as difference inexchange rate rit??
Iagree with ca Vksreejesh Ca pvvittal
No exchange difference to be accounted
Yes no exchange difference to be accounted.
Thank you everyone for valuable input

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details