As-19 query urgent ?

What is the meaning of Unearned Finance Income ....How can i interprete It...

As per As-19

U.F.I= Gross investments-Pv of MLP+Pv of UGRV(Unguaranted Residual value)

Where,

Gross Investment means

= Pv of M.L.P + Pv of GURV at lessor stand point of view.

 

My query is what is exactly ..As wants to say  about Unearned Finance Income.....

TYUSM.

 for Reply............

 

Replies (5)
Dear if u analys properly than it is nothing but difference is interest amount and nothing more.....

I think there is sum of PV of  UGRV

bcs

G.I= Pv of MLP + Pv of UGRV---------------I

UFI= G.I- (Pv of MLP + Pv of UGRV)..................it can be written as

G.I= UFI + (Pv of MLP + Pv of UGRV)------------II

from I & II

0=UFI-Pv of UGRV-Pv of UGRV get common factor( - )

0 = UFI-(Pv of UGRV+Pv of UGRV) 

hence UFI = 2Pv of UGRV 

Gross investment is: MLP (lessor) plus UGRV. (it is gross value, not present value)

It's present value is Net investment.

And difference between them (GI - NI) is UFI

Gross investment is: MLP (lessor) plus UGRV. (it is gross value, not present value)

It's present value is Net investment.

And difference between them (GI - NI) is UFI

yah yu are right ...mistakenly i was written....thank yu for correcting me....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details