Articleship rule

thefrontbencher (student) (24 Points)

05 October 2013  

Dear friends,

I have recently joined a big firm as an article. Before joining I acquired some but little idea with regard to working hours, condition and leave allowed by the firm. Now after working for three days I realize that the work pressure is too much and the flexibility is not very great. I believe that I will be able to handle initial pressure but I am also scared with regard to future contingency and obstacles. I haven't registered as an article of the concerned firm with the institute. I thought that I will work for a month or 2 and take the feel with regard to working conditions and if not satisfied  I will take a transfer. But I think even that is a problem. So my question is:
1. Is there any minimum time limit for taking transfer in 1st year?( eg: can I take transfer in 1 month)

2. In first year is the consent of the Principal must?

So what do you people suggest? Should I register myself as an article and take a transfer later, if required or should I not register and join somewhere else (If you think transfer will not be easy) reply fast and thanks in advance.