close x

Articleship in E&Y

Hi,

I am working as an intern in E&Y and we have been approached by the HR Dept to refer them article students. SO if anyone is interested, please go through the following details.

Openings in Ernst & Young for Articles in Mumbai Offices.

Eligibility criteria: Article Trainees appeared in November'09 for PCC / PE2 / IPCC and awaiting results.

Transfer cases are not being entertained.

Mail your resume on viralharia @ rediffmail.com

I'll forward the same to the HR Department.

What about transfer dear can E & Y give secondment...???pls reply..

well.. the mail tht v have received clearly states that they want fresh articles. So i guess they dont want to get into the trouble of taking transfer cases

CA & CS Final

any opening for articles in bangalore as i appeared for 1st group of IPCC in nov...

WHAT U MEAN BY ARTICLE TRAINEES WHO APPEARED IN PCC AND THAT EY WOULD HIRE ONLY FRESH AND NOT TRANSFER CASES

ANY ARTICLE TRAINEE WHO GAVE / CLEARED PCC MUST BE A ARTICLE ALREADY SOMEWHERE ELSE RIGHT??

THEN HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO REGISTER WITH EY WITHOUT TRANSFER AT CURRENT PLACE?

There are many openings in EY Mumbai in Audit Dept. Anyone interested can mail me their resume on

viralharia @ rediffmail.com

hey i ve mailed u my resume.....plzs orward d same

Hi as regards to the vacancy you just mentioned, is it just meant for mumbai or do we have any chance for articleship in Delhi........And in any case could you give me the contact address of E & Y in delhi where i can mail them my credentials for articleship.

hi.., i hv mailed u my resume for articleship in E&Y.. i m nt getting anythng to learn in my present firm n so m really very much interested in getting into E&Y. js look into my resume n do whatever possible..

hey can u tell me wat is the average stiphend in e& y

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :