Articleship harassment

Karan Shah (student) (25 Points)

26 February 2017  

At present where I am doing my articleship the employer is harrassing me.I came to these firm after taking transfer in 1st year of articleship. At present I am in 3 rd year of articleship.My Emploer makes me do his personal work like his tiffin bringing from home and tiffin giving back to his home. He mentally tortures me and even not paying me stipend properly.Very irregular cheque he pays to me for stipend.When i ask for Stipend he delays bu saying "baad mai baat karte hai tum kaam karo" My carrier is going to be wasted if these will continue I am depressed and frustrated to that much extent that I think to drop ca From last many years how I am doing work in his office only I know I can't describe all his misconducts Please help me I cleared CPT and IPCC in 1 st attempt only He also force me to sit beyond institute time when i denied he told me "kal se office mat aana" Once he has taken me to patan for stock audit in car with other articles then he dropped me alone to patan and he told me to go to palanpur on my alone capacity in local bus from patan to palanpur.The employer and other article stayed for other stock audit at patan and my employer after completing stock audit of patan came back to ahmedabad in his own car with other articles without informing or calling me when i was alone at that time at palanpur for stock audit and even i had never done in past alone stock audit. After reaching ahmedabad he calls me to come in local bus to ahmedabad from palanpur on my alone capacity.U can judge what kind of personality he is .I am tortured mentally every day by him .Also he calls me to office when he thinks there is sufficient work in office and when no work is there in office he dont calls me to office becoz agar mai kaam nahi hai aur fir bhi office jaaunga to uuuseeeee uuusss din ka stipend dena padega mujhe.kyu ki office mai kaam nahi tha toh mai khali betha rahunga aur free ka stipend lunga esliye office bhi nahi bulata hai money save karneke chakkar mai. please help Please help   

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?quote=1589463&mod_id=384275#reply