Articleship experience

jatin uniyal (@@@@@@) (47 Points)

12 January 2015  

Dear Sir,

I am a CA (Final-1st Group Pass) student, my articleship had been completed under the  supervision of a reputed CA Firm on 22.01.2011. After that period I am doing my job and simultaneously preparing for my final exams and in between I had applied for the post of AO at a Govt. Organisation for which the required qualification was B.Com with 5 years experience.

I got shortlisted for appointment on 31.12.2014. However, now they are refusing my candidature on the ground that my articleship experience is not my experience as this period is purely a part of my CA curriculum. Since I have not cleared my final examination, such organisation is not considering my ICAI qualification up to CA(Inter). Therefore, it may be noted that my qualification on which I appeared and selected was B.com alone.

Here I want to know that whether, the period of my articleship could be considered as experience as my qualification considered by such organisation is B.Com only.

Kindly guide me (ASAP) if there is any safeguard for me. I will be very thankful of you. Please