Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Articleship >

Articleship abroad

Pages : 1

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 27 April 2012 at 14:08 Report Abuse

hi,

Can anyone provide me information about doing articleship in USA.

what is the procedure for that? does anyone know any CA who is practicing in US??

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Kalyani
Student

[ Scorecard : 115]
Posted On 27 April 2012 at 23:02

Indian CA has no recognition in the USA. CPA is an equivalent accounting degree in the USA which is globally recognized. If you wish to work in the USA you can give the CPA exams. CPA is the highest accounting qualification in the USA. You will have to go to there and give the exams online. Since the pen and paper exams have gone online since April 2004. For more information visit their official website. Every state in the USA  issues its own CPA certificate. There 54 different CPA exams in the USA, which will have different qualification requirements. Here's a link that can help you out, http://www.ais-cpa.com/outside.html

Total thanks : 1 times

Sharmila

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 16 May 2012 at 22:36

hey thanx kalyani...... but as per my knowledge we can do articleship abroad. I have been to institute, they told me that in  the firm in which we want to do articleship should have branch in India. but I'm not sure, coz if that is the case then which visa status do we get. Even the rules, taxation is different. so I am a bit confused. 

neways if nebody who can help me out with this matter please post your reply.

Kalyani
Student

[ Scorecard : 115]
Posted On 01 August 2012 at 23:47

There are 3 Replies to this message

Related Files