Article on Legends of CCI part-9

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

16 July 2011  

We have completed Article on Legends of CCI 8 parts successfullyclap; it was great experience to me and my team.

Somehow we completed 8 parts on great persons of CCI which was not easy task to write on them.

Time came to ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI -- Part-9, its very tough task to describe the great legend in words, Sir is very great person and Sir is like father of CA students and CCI members. Thinking how to start and write an article on that great person which was not at all easy task to me,   when I started to write my hand was shaking , bit fear in face don’t know what to write.anything about this great person, not spoken a single word with sir, but when I saw great person profile and knowing his name is very familiar, so decided to write on this great legend. But my confidence is build double when I take his name in my mind and somehow giving u all my best article on this great Legend.

AS LEGEND OF CCI:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PART-9 IS NONE OTHER THAN,

Mr. FCA, MADHUKAR N HIREGANGE

What to say on MADHUKAR N HIREGANGE sir, he is marvelous and amazing person. We all should be proud and feel great to have such a great, familiar and marvelous person on this platform, very supportive to all CA students and CCI members. Whenever sir will be online he will surely solve our queries, sir will be ready always to suggest us and take us to right path. We feel very confident by sir guidance and surely get success in the exams.

AS GURU OF STUDENTS:

https://mrosclass.wikispaces.com/file/view/teacher_on_board.jpg/162023243/teacher_on_board.jpg

Sir is GREAT person, GURU, MOTIVATIONAL person and always will be there to guide us.

ABOUT HIS PROFILE:

Sir is FCA and Founder partner Hiregange & Associates a firm which has 3 partners + 4 qualified and a staff of 30 based at Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Web Site- https://hiregange.com/

Completed the Curriculum of living of Landmark Education.Regular contributor of articles to various professional and trade journals including the CA Journal, FKCCI, ELT & STR. He has jointly authored books on Modvat, Central Excise Law and Procedures, Central Excise made Simple for Chartered Accountants, Excise audit manual, Service tax made Simple and K.VAT law and Procedure.

Sir is active in the field of spreading awareness on Indirect tax by conducting seminars and presenting papers. Had been a visiting faculty at various Management Institutes including ICFAI, ICSI, ICWAI ,and IIM Bangalore. He has also coached the Officers of the Central Excise and Service Tax Department. Past President Rotary Bangalore Jayanagar. Presently member of the Central council of the ICAI with vioce chairmanship of the IDTC of ICAI, New Delhi. Also active in the examination, CPE and board of studie where he i a member.

ABOUT HIS QULIFICATION:

Sir is Fellow Chartered Accountant

Sir B.COM, FCA, DISA (ICAI) and CISA.

ABOUT HIS MISSION:

Sir is keen on making the indirect tax laws simple and transparent. Interested in education of lesser privileged. Believes in “Value Based Practice and Life”.

Sir is there in CCI from Sep 2008, sir will be there in every sections of CCI to help us, so far he has solved in Expert section- 1461 replies, having nearly 9961 points. He is in 27 place in top 30 Members.

SIR`S REWARDS IN CCI:

FOR BEING MOST ACTIVE MEMBER IN CCI

CAclubindia Article Writer of the Month!!

SIR CONTRIBUTION IN CCI

Ethics for leaders

Salient Features of GST

Rent a Cab / Tour Operator

Issues - Construction Services/ Works Contract

Examination Exhibit professionalism by complaining responsibly

Finance Act 2011- Analysis of Service Tax & Excise

Analysis of Cenvat Credit - Changes in FA 2011

Dispute - Genesis to Resolution

Central Excise Made Simple

Service Tax Concepts

Issues in proposed new services for tax by Budget 2011

Cenvat Credit - Budget Impact

1% Levy- How to Comply?

Branded Garments - Compliance Under Central Excise

Tips for scoring in CA examination

Renting of Immovable Property Service

Indirect Taxes - Constitutional Aspects

Issues in Service Tax - IT/ITES

Practice Knowledge - Central Excise

Public Speaking

Auditors or Articles Effective Listening/Learning

Understanding Service Tax Concepts

Enabling Practice in Service Tax - Part - I

Enabling Practice in Service Tax - Part -II

Supply of Tangible Goods

Information Technology Services - Impact under Service Tax

Competence- Fundamental to Professional

Delegation - A Key to Success

Drafting an Effective Opinion

Budget 2010- Issues in Service Tax

Departmental Audit- Some Tips

Client Focus - Key to Success

GST- A precursor

Self- Motivation - A Key to Success

Catering Services

SSI Exemption

Budget Amendment- Impact

Job Work Under Central Excise

Disputed Input Services

Service Tax - Budget 2009

SSI & Central Excise

Budget 2009- ST suggestions

Cenvat Credit Under Service Tax

Renting - Delhi HC - Liable?

Basic- Principles- Service Tax

Effective Listening/ Learning

Amazing Opportunities in Service Tax Practice

February Rate Changes - Effect

FAQ - Service Tax

Budget Changes We would Like to See

ST- Residential Complex- Developers Not Liable

Common Credits- Confusion Galore

Delay in Refund/ Rebate - Service Tax

GTA- Service Tax - Issues

CONCLUSION:

We all are proud to have him has GURU, GUIDER in CCI.  Sir has huge experience in different field. Friends Please give a BIG Applause to Great and Legend of CCI MR. MADHUKAR N HIREGANGE

Hope you all like this small article from my side to Big Legend, how much we praise its very less and I tried my best to give best, so please if you guys found mistake r any wrong in this article please let me know.

Note; Sir I don’t know you much but saw your great profile which inspired me to come out of this and hope you like this short and sweet article about you..

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I 

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

Article On LEGENDS of CCI part-3

Article on Legends of CCI -- Part-4

Article on Legends of CCI Part-5

Article On LEGENDS of CCI - Part 6

Article on Legends of CCI part-7

Article on Legends of CCI part-8

Note: Series will be coming end of legends soon so any one want to write on your fav person, just pm me for the booking...

Our next series will come soon on Little super star part-5...

Thanks guys

Regards

BAlu