Article on legends of cci part-15 (final part)

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

27 August 2011  

Note: Finally we have reached final part of this series and very great to see the both series very successful. Thanks to my respected team members and CCI members for giving there supports which made success… Already Little super star series over and now this is final Part in this series. I have received some request from members not to close this series and continue it so that everyone can get motivated from that. I like to say me and my team taking break from this series and promise will be back in New Year with New Legends and super stars. Now all or busy with their exams so it will be good to give break and all concentrate on their studies well.

Thumbs Up!All the best for your Exams…Thumbs Up!

Hello Friends Hi!

We have completed Article on Legends of CCI 14th parts successfullyclap; it was great experience to me and my team.

Final part of this series and Somehow we completed 14th parts on great persons of CCI which was not easy task to write on them.

As usual I hope giving u the bestThumbs Up!

Time came to ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI -- Part-15 (Final Part)

This is final part and now we r talking about great legend, sir is simple, Legend, Guru and very friendly person. It`s very tough task to describe him in words, he is very great person. He is very supporting person and encourage, motivates everyone. He will help who have doubts or any guidance required, getting person like this we all should be proud. Great to have this Legend in our CCI family and very proud of sir...

AS LEGEND OF CCI:Wow

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PART 14th (Final Part) IS NONE OTHER THAN,Shifty Eyes

Mr. CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

HelloHello

Quick Link : https://maheshwari.caclubindia.com

What to say on Dashrath Maheshwari, sir is Gem person and very supportive to all CCI members. Sir will be there 24/7 in CCI to help any query and to give confident, inspiration to students for their exams. Sir is role model, inspiration to all of us.Angel

AS GURU OF CCI:

https://somecontrast.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cartoon-teacher.jpg?w=450&h=318

He is GREAT person, GURU, MOTIVATIONAL person and always will be there to guide us.

AS MODERATOR OF CCI:Wow

https://www.bestonlinebusinessguide.net/online-forum-moderator.jpg

Sir given his best has moderator for forum, Expert and Mock-Test Section of caclubindia.com (a professional’s website consisting more than six hundred thousand members)

ABOUT HIS PROFILE:

• ?  AGM Finance & Accounts at Mid-Sized Pharmacueticals Manufacturing Company
  • ?  Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA), Master in Business Administration (MBA) & Masters in Commerce (M.Com) with more than 12 years’ experience in accounts & business finance.
  • ?  Team leader in various corporate meetings for review of internal control
  • ?  Skillful in various accounting packages  and Worked on various taxation software
  • ?  Professional experience includes experience in preparation of financial statement, internal control, mis reporting, auditing, budgeting & forecasting, fixed assets accounting, treasury, receivables & payables management, compliances, taxation and working capital management.
  • ?  Expert Knowledge of MS-Office and Various Internet Applications including E-Returns of Income Tax, Service Tax, Excise, APVAT, MVAT,etc.
  • ?  Winner of quiz contest by Readers Research Modern Institute, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
  • ?  Written various articles and developed excel based automations for our company and caclubindia.com
  • ?  Adjudged moderator for forum, Expert and Mock-Test Section of caclubindia.com (a professionals website consisting more than six hundred thousand members)
  • ?  Persisting in top 30 professional member sharing knowledge at caclubindia since past 4 years
  • ?  Articleship from Lodha & Company

MEASURE ASSIGNMENTS DURING ARTICLESHIP:

Statutory and Internal Audits, Tax Filings and Tax Audits

Excise Duty and CENVAT Credit Utilization Audit

Contingent liability assessment for deposits (NBFC)

Expired Pharma Stock audit

ABOUT HIS QULIFICATION:

Sir complete Chartered Accountant

MBA and MCOM.

Sir is there in CCI from Sep 2007, Sir will be there in every sections of CCI to help us, so far he has solved in Expert section- 1316 replies, having nearly 13384 points. He is in 17th place in top 30 Members.

HIS REWARDS IN CCI:

WowClapWow

Win Tshirt

FOR BEING A TOP MEMBERS OF CCI

Win Ipod Shuffle

FOR BEING MOST THANKED MEMBER OF THE MONTH

FOR BEING MOST ACTIVE MEMBER IN CCI

HIS ARTICLES IN CCI:

Budget 2011-12 For Employees

Visionary way to make India

Looking Behind...

Looking behind... (Episode - 2)

Looking behind (Episode-3, part second last)

L00king Behind (Part Fiction) : (Episode 4)

Cost of failure of a CA student

SAMPLE COVERING LETTER

Covering Letter to your Resume

Guide to New CPT Students...

How to get CPE Credit through CACLUBINDIA

Articleship – Mother-wit behind it !!!

CA Students - Analysis of cash flow statement

HOW TO COPE FAILURE – PART 2

HOW TO COPE FAILURE – PART 3

The Recession - 2008…

EBITDA !

Enjoyment and Exemptions To Private Limiteds in INDIA

Tips for a Gr8 Resume...

Email Etiquettes

India and Professional Cricket league !!!

Steps to be taken to get a new company incorporated

The Independent India !!! (It'll touch ur heart, definitely)

Saying "Thank You" : Self Improvement

The Old Fisherman- Inspirational story

Ten Tips to make a great résumé

ERP solutions for SMBs : Opportunity or Confusion ?

Nine Steps to Achieve the Goals...(By DM)

MANAGING SUBORDINATES EFFECTIVELY

Ten Study Tips to accelerate you towards the aim->>

4 Keys to M&A Valuations in Emerging Markets

Forex Trading Markets

Broad Steps to complete the Chartered Accountancy course

Career opportunities for Chartered Accountants

Narrowing others… making broad to himself

CONCLUSION:

We all are proud to have him has GURU, GUIDER in CCI. He is ranker and has huge experience of more than 12 years. Friends Please give a BIG Applause to him………

Thumbs Up!ALL THE BEST FOR HIS GREAT FUTURE…Thumbs Up!

Regards

BAlu