Article on legends of CCI part-14

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

18 August 2011  

Aug 15th 1947 we got independence from Gandhi against British.:)

With the help of Anna ji will get Independence against the Corruptions.

Anna ji will be next PM…

I AM WITH YOU ANNA JI….

JAI HO

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI -- Part-14

Hi Friends Hi! Till now we have completed Article on Legends of CCI 13 parts successfully clap

As usual I hope giving u the bestThumbs Up!

I think this is the time to know about another LEGEND in CCI. dance

Its feels great to write on this legend, he is very great person and he is like Friend, brother and Guru of CA students and CCI members. Very great to have him in our CCI family, he is legend, inspiration and friendly person.

He has made tremendous achievement and struggled lot to make this position. His profile itself says about his story and how he made this achievement. He is role model and very motivational person to all of us. He is familiar person in and out of CCI.

What an achievement he has made, he is very dedicated. He is role model, inspiration to all of us. Proud to have him in our CCI family. Don’t know much about him but his profile says everything which you can see below

I think u can guess this LEGEND now…. Hello

Yes U r right! He is none Other Than

Wow  Wow

Mr. CA Navin Jain

Quick Link : https://navinjainj.caclubindia.com

He has done great achievement and he is role model, inspiration and confident person. :) 

He is there since 27th June, 2008 and giving help through all the sections in CCI. I don’t need to say anything about him if you see his profile you will only understand and says that is a real Legend.

His PROFILE:

ABOUT ME

I am Navin Jain from Town Chhaprauli, Distt Bagpat, State Utter Pradesh.

I have done my primary and secondary education from my home town itself. I did not give much attention on my education since my father being a businessman wanted me to be involved in the family business.

Even after completion of my B. Com I was not aware about the CA course.

After a year completion of B. Com, I came to Delhi to visit my MOSAJI. He asked as to what I am doing these days. I told him that I am into the family's BUSINESS. He told me about CA course and recommended me to join the course if I am interested. Though at that moment I said "yes", I still did not know much about the course.

EXCELLENCE JOURNEY OF CA COURSE

After that I got myself registered in CA course and collected the study material in English medium.

English medium. When I saw the first page of the book, I felt like DIN MAIN TAREN NAJAR AANA" Since I did not pay much attention to my studies earlier my English was very poor.

After that I choose the Hindi medium and joined private coaching. In thy private coaching I could not understand anything because they taught in English medium and study material was also in the English medium.

I faced a lot of problems before my first attempt of PE-II.  I gave first attempt in Nov 2004 and failed. I analyzed the reason of my failure and made up my mind that I will become a Chartered Accountant.  

After that I appeared for the first group in May 2005 and Second Group in November 2005 in Hindi medium and cleared the same.

After qualifying PE-II. I applied at a CA Firm for articleship and joined a Delhi based CA Firm without any reference. On the first day of the office I was very nervous because I did not have knowledge of the computer and my English also was very poor. I worked hard during my articleship and got good knowledge within 2 years.

After completion of 2 years articleship I applied for both group of CA Final in May 2008 in ENGLISH medium. I had studied for 5 subjects thoroughly on my own and for the remaining 3 subjects I had taken private coaching. I got 390 marks in CA final and cleared second group and could not clear first group due shortage of marks. I applied for second group in Nov 2008 and cleared it.

I completed my articleship in the month of March 2009. I attended three months residential programme conducted by ICAI at IIM Indore. It is a big achievement of my life after I cleared my CA final exam because there I improved my communication skills a lot and got you knows a group of 60 newly qualified Chartered Accountant. 

But I faced a lot of problem during the course of completion of my CA course but I never lost my self confidence and today I am MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA. I am here only due to my hardwork, determination and dedication to work and my Passion to become a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

My success is dedicated to my Mosaji, my family and my town.

WHAT IS MY OPINION ABOUT CA COURSE

CA course is not difficult; I think that situations are difficult. We have not faced the similar earlier in our life but if we are not patient to face those situations then we will never grow in life.

I would like to say that "AGAR INSAN PATHER KO TRASKER USE MUALYAVAN BANA SAKTA HAI TO INSAN KUDH KO TRASKER MUALYAVAN KYO NHI BANA SAKTA"

WHAT I GOT FROM CA COURSE

I got an Honorable degree

I join to the CA Parivar

I got respect from society

I have improved my communication skills

I have visited various industries during articleship which would have otherwise taken me years.

I have communicated face to face with DGM, GM, Director, CA, CS, CWA and Manager in various organizations.

And there is no end to the joy I have experienced throughout. 

Currently I am working as a Partner  with a CA Firm at Delhi and practicing since Sptember 2009 and I am in a position to achieve everything which I desire in life with hardwork

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I 

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

Article On LEGENDS of CCI part-3

Article on Legends of CCI -- Part-4

Article on Legends of CCI Part-5

Article On LEGENDS of CCI - Part 6

Article on Legends of CCI part-7

Article on Legends of CCI part-8

Article on Legends of CCI part-9

Article on Legends of CCI part-10

Article on Legends of cci part-11

Article on Legends of CCI part-12

Thumbs Up!ALL THE BEST FOR HIS GREAT FUTURE…Thumbs Up!

Note: From the bottom of my heart thanks to all of you for making this series grand success, without you people would not reach this level and thanks to my team also. Now Last part left in both series which will be completed in 10days and will close this both series..

Thanks a lot

Regards

BAlu