Article on legends of CCI part-13

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

12 August 2011  

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI -- Part-13

Hi Friends Hi! Till now we have completed Article on Legends of CCI 12 parts successfully clap

Somehow completed 12 parts and which was not at all an easy task to write on these great LEGENDS. As usual I hope giving u the bestThumbs Up!

I think this is the time to know about another LEGEND in CCI. dance

Its feels great to write on this legend, he is very great person and he is like Friend, brother and Guru of CA students and CCI members. Very great to have him in our cci family, he is legend, inspiration and friendly person.

He has made tremendous achievement in the young age itself by clearing top professional course, (CA, CS, CWA) what a person. He is role model to all of us, and now he is pursuing CFA and MBA finance. He is familiar person in all over and he is rank student in professional courses.

What an achievement he has made in young age which shows how much he is dedicated to studies and confident person. someone get ranks in just degree they will start of showing attitude but this great person got rank in professional course and he likes to help others who pursuing this courses and solving the query.

This shows he is gem and friendly person.

I think u can guess this LEGEND now…. Hello

Yes U r right! He is none Other Than

Mr. Rahul Garg (B.Com,CA,CS,CWA)

He has done great achievement and he is role model, inspiration and confident person. :) 

He is there since 13th July, 2009 and giving help through all the sections in CCI. I don’t need to say anything about him if you see his profile you will only understand and says that  is a real Legend.

His PROFILE:

Am Rahul Garg from Chandigarh..24 yrs of age... Passed Examinations of B.COM, CA, CS and CWA..MBA-CFA(pursuing) 

"Never Make an Excuse in your life, everybody has same mind..Same time..You can win the world.."Problems are with everybody, you should learn to handle those & make it your strength rather than weakness/excuse" I did make every such thing my strength"

ABOUT HIS QULIFICATION:

C.A. FINAL                               58th All India Place

C.A. P.E.-II                              41st All India Rank

C.A. P.E.-I                               47th All India Place

C.S. FINAL                               13th All India Rank

C.S. INTER                                 4th All India Rank

CWA FINAL                               3rd All India Rank

CWA INTER                               1st All India Rank

MBA/CFA                                               in progress

Career Achievements -

For this see his profile, you will come to know...

https://223828rhlgarg_86.caclubindia.com

OTHERS:

·  Selected among 12 National Toppers & covered by Career 360 Magazine (Outlook Group) in April 2010 issue.

·  Authored 6 books for B.Com (Panjab University).

·  Awarded by IDT GURU V. S. Datey in ICWAI Function.

·  In Sep 2010, delivered a lecture at college XIMB, Bhubaneshwar. 

·  Worked with Grant Thornton and Ernst & Young in the field of Risk Advisory Services.

· And now am operating my Coaching Institute under the name "RG'S CONCEPT CLASSES".(Had to switch to my home due to personal reasons and could not go out for the job so started this venture).    

Thumbs Up!ALL THE BEST FOR HIS GREAT FUTURE…Thumbs Up!

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I 

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

Article On LEGENDS of CCI part-3

Article on Legends of CCI -- Part-4

Article on Legends of CCI Part-5

Article On LEGENDS of CCI - Part 6

Article on Legends of CCI part-7

Article on Legends of CCI part-8

Article on Legends of CCI part-9

Article on Legends of CCI part-10

Article on Legends of cci part-11

Article on Legends of CCI part-12

Note: From the bottom of my heart thanks to all of you for making this series grand success, without you people would not reach this level and thanks to my team also. Now 2 parts left in both series which will be completed in 10days and will close this both series..

Thanks a lot

Regards

BAlu