Article on legends of cci part-11

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44650 Points)

02 August 2011  

We have completed Article on Legends of CCI 10 parts successfullyclap; it was great experience to me and my team.

Somehow we completed 10 parts on great persons of CCI which was not easy task to write on them.

Thanks

Time came to ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI -- Part-11, feels great to write on this legend and it’s my first article on women in this series and second on girl, (first wrote on girl in little super star of cci) madam is my good Friend. Madam is simple, friendly, Teacher of CA students and CCI members. Madam always is there to help or solve our query anytime. It feels great to interact with this legend, very social and madam will be more in expert section. Writing on this legend feels very great and it’s my pleasure to give you my entire best article on this great Legend.

As usual I hope giving u the bestThumbs Up!

MADAM CONTRIBUTION

WowForums Wow

Expert Wow

Files Wow

AS LEGEND OF CCI:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PART-11 IS NONE OTHER THAN,dance

WowCA Devanshi GandhiWow

Featured

Madam is very social and friendly to all of us, its feel great to interact with such a nice and Great Legend. We should be proud and its feel great to have such a Legend in our CCI Family. Madam always there to help us and resolve our query, she is good contributor in CCI aND EARLIER SEEN IN TOP 30 MEMBER..

AS FRIEND

Madam is very social and friendly which feels us very easy to interact, she treat us her friends, brother and sister.

https://www.davis.k12.ut.us/sweber/lsmith/bookmarks/teacher_clipart_16%5B1%5D.gif

AS TEACHER:

We all read some either motivation or inspiration stories, but here madam itself is motivatior and inspiration Legend to all of us. Its very great to having such a SIMPLE, LEGEND and Great TEACHER with us.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-umEazCLJUyw/TdaJ4EClp3I/AAAAAAAAAfc/9tSnj9sEv7E/s1600/Teacher-reading.gif

MADAM PROFILE:

Finished ACA, DISA, MCOM

PRACTICING SINCE 2009

AS A PARTNER IN

AJANI AND ASSOCIATES.

MADAM QULIFICATION:

ACA, DISA, MCOM

Madam is there in CCI from Feb 2009, madam will be there more in expert section and solved so many queries still now.  So far madam has solved in Expert section- 2092 replies, having nearly 8351Clap. She is in 17th place in expert Section.

Featured Member > CA Devanshi Gandhi

Featured

She is a ACA, DISA, MCom and a practising Chartered Accountant. She has answered more than 2000 queries in expert section and we are glad to have her on board with us for more than 2 years now.

Congrats to Devanshi Gandhi for featured..:)

CONCLUSION:

We all are proud to have madam has TEACHER AND GUIDER in CCI.  Madam has huge experience in different field. Friends Please give a BIG Applause to Great and Legend of CCI CA Devanshi GandhiYou Rock

Hope you all like this small article from my side on great personality and Legend of CCI, how much we say about madam it’s very less, so finally our 11 parts completed. Hope 11th part you all like. Hello

Thanking you guys

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

CMA.Ramesh Krishnan

FCA, MADHUKAR N HIREGANGE

CA Prakash Somani

CA VIVEK M ACA

Article On LEGENDS of CCI - Part 6

ANKUR GARG

SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

RAVI SISODIA

SANJAY GUPTA

CHACKRAPANI THE WARRIOR