Application for Name Approval

Ca Subhash Kumar (Practing Chartered Accountant)   (168 Points)

13 October 2009  

I am new in the profession. I need to Register a company with the following Name & Main Object:

Names:

1. wCube Pvt. Ltd.

2. InfoNext Pvt. Ltd.

3. InfoCube Pvt. Ltd.

4. InfoWave Pvt. Ltd.

5. InfoGrail Pvt. Ltd.

6. InfoReal Pvt.Ltd.

7. InfoGreen Pvt. Ltd.

8. InfoBlue Pvt. Ltd

9. InfoRich Pvt. Ltd

10. InfoBig Pvt. Ltd.

10. InfoRain Pvt. Ltd.

Main Object:

1. To carry  on  the  business  of  gathering,  accumulating,  organising,  tabulating,  managing, obtaining, collecting, purchase, acquisition, import, dissemination, disposal, export, sales and marketing  of  and  trading  In,  all  types  of  information,  data,  statistics,  computer  based information systems and data bases and library and information sciences, both in the form and nature  in  which the same may  be so gathered, accumulated, organised, tabulated, obtained, imported,  acquired,  collected  or  purchased  and  also  in  all  types  of  modified  forms,  formats, manner and nature.

2. To  carry  on  the  general  business  of  providing  comparative  Information,  data  and  statistics, with or without the aid or means of computer based information ‘systems and data bases, In respect  of  the  characteristics,  trails,  interest  and  other  attributes  of  individuals,  communities, organisations, Institutions,  departments,  companies,  firms,  or  of  any  other  social, economic,  statutory,  legal,  artificial,  cultural  and  similar  units  and  of  any  article,  commodity, product, service, or of any other tangible or Intangible right, asset, property and of any social, economic or any other trend, affair or any such or other feature.

3. To  carry  on  the  business  of  preparing,  making,  drawing,  formulating,  purchase,  acquisition, import,  sale, disposal, export, marketing of and of trading in; all types of reports, summaries, conclusions,  profiles,  surveys  and  similar  documents,  papers  and  manuscriptts  and  towards these  purposes  to  carry  on  all  activities,  investigations,  researches,  purchases,  sales, marketing, advertising.

1. Could any one help me know that the "Above Names are according to the activities described in the main object or not?

2. If the above names are not according to the activities described in the main object, Could you suggest what words i should add/include in the Name of the proposed company to be registered?

3. The above names are available or not?

4. In Form 1A, what i should i write for main as the space is not so much to write all the main object? When i write in briefe, ROC might say the main object in the MOA is not as per Form 1A?

Please help me!

Regards

Ca Subhash Singh

casubhash.singh @ gmail.com